Kitsuner wrote:Project Editor 4: Survivor Edition
Contestants score the videos instead of judges.
I was thinking more of Hell's Kitchen.
oh, and here's round 5, but that's not important.
_________________________ Project NeoEditor Round 5 The Premise
Pro_Pain: Hey dude, can I help out with Project Neoeditor! I'm BORED!!!
CodeZTM: Sorry, we've already got enough judges.
Pro_Pain: Can I enter the contest?
CodeZTM: No, we're already in round 5. >_>'
Pro_Pain: I AM OFFENDED BY THIS.
Pro_Pain: YOU'LL ALL BE SORRY! COME TO ME OH MIGHTY DEATH NOTE.
*CodeZTM is murdered by a falling talking squirrel from the 1960's.
Pro_Pain: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ENJOY YOUR LAST DAY ON THIS PLANET PEONS! I SHALL BE THE ULTIMATE PROJECT EDITOR CHAMPION! The Meaning
Editing is often used to convey meaning to the world, in an artist manner that can touch our hearts in a way that words simply cannot accomplish. Therefore, it is important to be able to convey your feelings in an appropriate manner that touches the hearts of the people. The Round
Since Pro_Pain has doomed you all to the last day of your lives, you have exactly one day before everything is over. So... What will you do on your last day?
Create an AMV that shows your last day of life, as if you knew it was your last day of your life. What would you do? Show us what you would do when you're living like you're dying. You may be as comical, homocidal, sad, happy, or whatever you wish to be. You don't have to do sentimental smuck if you don't want to, but we need to FEEL something [see "The Meaning"]. Special Round Related Rules
1) You may use any source of your choosing.
2) Videos must be longer than 45 seconds.
3) Your filename should reflect what you would do on your last day.
4) BEcause this is the SEMI FINALS, I have added a SUPER SECRET SPECIAL JUDGE OF SECRETNESS. Execution of Theme Points
1) 25 Points : Execution of Last Day's Events [How clear is is what you would do on your last day]
2) 25 Points : Emotional Response [How Well the judges connect with your video]