Advik 2010 invitation

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Advik 2010 invitation

Post by Nya-chan Production » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:43 am

Hi, there

I, for the team of Advik 2010, would like to invite you to our event this year which runs from 28th July to 2nd August in Prague, The Czech Republic. We're sorry that we announce it this late, but we had some minor problems and thus this delay, though we think France is close enough to The Czech Republic to not be really of an issue.
You might ask why we're inviting you to this specific event when this is AMV forum. The reason is simple - this year we focused (among others) on inviting well-known AMV makers to our event and we gathered some really good ones (we regret to inform you that for example Nostromo rejected our offer, but he had his reasons). Among others the invited guests are:

- mirkosp (Italy, AMVs I Win Fags, Dedicated To #AMV, Cookies)

- Aggressor (Ukraine, De:Light, Code: Ecchi, Bakadance!)

- koopiskeva (USA, Skittles, Euphoria, Twilight and many others)

These creators are the main guests, but some others will show up too, including Shui (Switzerland), JCD and Cenit (Germany), my humble self and other Czech editors.
The fee for the event sums at 525CZK (about 20€) on place for whole event, 165CZK (about 6-7€) for a day fee. The sleeping is not reserved with the exception of registration beforehand, in which case it is in gym and costs 25CZK (about 1€) per night. Registrations are in Czech only at the moment but will probably be translated within matter of days. The web stays on web address http://www.advik.cz/index_en.php (just launched) or http://www.advik.cz (more filled up, but in Czech).

I hope we will see some of you on the place.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Re: Advik 2010 invitation

Post by Otohiko » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:28 pm

/r/ mirko x koop gaysex

Also I wish I could come. srsly .__.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Otohiko wrote:/r/ mirko x koop gaysex

Also I wish I could come. srsly .__.

Gross. Especially if those statements are related.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:06 am

Also really wish I could make it :| Gotta get one of those passport-o things.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:45 am

I think it's funny that Koopiskeva has "many others" on his video list, while Aggressor and mirkosp just have the three videos.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:54 am

Kitsuner wrote:I think it's funny that Koopiskeva has "many others" on his video list, while Aggressor and mirkosp just have the three videos.
#AMV three days ago wrote: <Ileia|PNE> I like how Jay has " and many others" but the other two only have three vids XD
CDVV Hivemind strikes again!
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Return to “Anime Conventions”