What are some songs that have really good meanings behind th

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
melodyeye
Org Profile

What are some songs that have really good meanings behind th

Post by melodyeye » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:58 pm

I really love like Kelly Clarkson and Taylor Swift songs! Each song has a good meaning behind it and it makes perfect sense. Like a real life story and what-not! But I want more good songs with good meanings behind them that are not Kelly Clarkson or Taylor Swift songs!
These songs can not swear, have a bad meaning behind them, or say dog backwards AT ALL!
That is all!
Please help if you can!
I bought some Cheap Christmas Gifts and
Thank You Gifts for the upcoming events

Shinnie04
Org Profile

Re: What are some songs that have really good meanings behind th

Post by Shinnie04 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:45 am

What do you mean by "good meanings"? Because that's a relatively general and subjective statement. What could be a "good meaning" for you could be the complete opposite for me because it's already apparent that I'm not very interested by Kelly Clarkson and Taylor Swift, nor do I find their songs to be very reflective of real life and so on. If you want songs similar to the songs of the artists you mentioned then that's fine but I can't help there other than pointing you at the mainstream top pop charts. If you're more open to anything then maybe I can give some more input.
melodyeye wrote:or say dog backwards AT ALL!
What...? Why can't it mention "god"? Like even if it's used like "oh my god". What happens if the song describes god/a god but does so without actually mentioning the name/word etc.?
ImageImage
ImageImage

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:45 am

LINKIN PARK - CRAWLING

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:04 pm

melodyeye wrote:These songs can not swear, have a bad meaning behind them, or say dog backwards AT ALL!
And there all my suggestions went away.

GH
Org Profile

Post by GH » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:00 am

kelly clarkson, and taylor swift's songs have the same meaning behind them as every other cliché pop artist, there isn't any originality, and i'm not really sure what you mean by "good" (but regardless of what you mean, i'm sure their songs don't fit the criteria).

no swearing, or god? LOL what.

vessel by nine inch nails...... >_>

KidEgo
Org Profile

Post by KidEgo » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:34 pm

Wind of Change by the Scorpions in one in particular I know off the top of my head.
All my haters:I'm awesome, and you're just jealous and biased elitists. Fuck you very much.
And I still say CASSHERN SINS SUCKS ASS!!!!

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:49 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbCqwl2geQg
A song that exemplifies the unbalanced legal system. If you have the right connections and are not a minority you often are not punished the same as the poorer sections of society.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-UTPKL-UGY
A song about the whole world dying due to rampant consumerism, largely do to people refusing to take responsibility for their own actions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQXvNgBDpDM
The first verse of this song is about the sadness and hopelessness of people in the world and the lack of meaning in our lives. One might 'look to tomorrow for salvation' there is no hope for tomorrow, it will be just like the present.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs53c0q6kHg
A song telling you that im you want 30 guys in contra, you have to enter the code Up, Up, Down, Down, left, right, left, right, B, A, select, Start at the title screen.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:19 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB61QMSwAsg
A song about the decline of music because of corporations, degradation of the inventive mind and a popular desire for commonality and sedation.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:35 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NadA3lzDjtw
A song about songs about being happy with what you have to be happy with. You have to be happy with what you have! To be happy with what you have, you have to be happy with what you have to be happy with.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Nasty Maid Grinder - RAAZUNYAA

An ironic song that manages to convey truths about life beneath its cheerish exterior

Return to “General Discussion”