Banner And Sig Coming Soon[Volunteer If You Wish]
I heard this song and instantly fell in love with it and felt the need to try and get a MEP started for this. I've sat here thinking of a good concept for it and this is what I have come up with.
Concept/ThemeThe concept of this MEP is the deep connections between the characters and the story surrounding them. The emotion felt between the characters and how it effects surrounding parties. For example: Love Triangles and awkward situations. The drama, the love, the hate, the sadness and the happiness. Telling a story that depicts an adamant relationship between the characters and the anime. To edit this in a way that depicts how the anime made you feel and how the characters relationships kept you coming back to the anime in question. Your interpretation on the anime and the characters as a whole.
A Drama/Romance/Serious/Sentimental MEP.Project AR:
840 x 480 or 1280 x 720 (I'll let the members of the MEP decide which)FPS:
29.97Here is the track in it's entirety:http://www.sendspace.com/file/kkfki6Details:
When it comes to editing each track, we don't wanna deviate too much and have conflicting editing styles, so we need to settle on a decent balance of the type of editing we want. I think we need a steady balance of Beat and Internal Sync. We can discuss as the MEP goes on. If you have any questions feel free to ask or any concerns feel free to have them addressed. This statement will change depending on what is decided.Rules:
1. If your going for a Romancy type of situation, Hentai material is allowed, but only if what you edit can be orgable/tasteful.
2. Violence is welcome, but nothing too over the top and only if it can fit in with the theme we are trying to accomplish.
3. Only 1 Anime is allowed per track. Anime is on a first come first serve basis.
4. Multi-Anime tracks are allowed, but only if you think you can tell a story with your sources. If you happen to be using an Anime in your Multi-Anime track that is already in use in another track, try and keep that particular source short compared to the other track using it. We want to keep the balance between Anime's even.
5. Be sure to leave 2 seconds of footage before and after your track for transitional purposes.
6. Tracks can be shown to other members of the MEP for input purposes.
7. Only High Quality footage is allowed. No Watermarks, Logo's or Tags.
8. Beta's are required to be turned in every 2 weeks to show your progress. I will mark each person down when they have turned in their beta's.
9. Final's are to be turned in as Lagarith Lossless or Huffy.
10. When you turn in your beta's, please be sure to turn in High Quality Beta's.Beta ReceivedFinal Received
Let's have fun and do our best with this MEP.
Here is the download link for the parts. You will have to unzip them and listen to each part and decide.http://www.sendspace.com/file/akgwz8
Track 1: Inan
Source: Macross Frontier
Track 2: Code
Source: Angel Beats!
Track 3: Taite
Source: Honey And Clover
Track 4: Angelyco
Track 5: carlyxjack
Source: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Track 6: TamaHime09 (Beta Link Received, Unable To Download Due To Size)
Source: Shugo Chara!
Track 7: TwilightChrono
Track 8 + Credits: Kenzichu
Source: Clannad, Clannad After Story