Cyrillic Redux [ACON][Japan Expo 2010]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Cenit
LinkinBall Z
Org Profile

Cyrillic Redux [ACON][Japan Expo 2010]

Post by Cenit » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:28 am

:!: THIS IS AN IMPROVED VERSION TO THE ONE HOSTED AT AMV-FRANCE :!:

Exclusive Entry for AnimeCon2010 in Almelo and Japan Expo. Planned to send it to Acen as well but missed the Deadline. Have fun. Also WBB3 has no Unicode?

720/480 @ 59,976fps
Low Quality DirectDownload and Preview later
"Watch me. That's the real joke."

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Re: Cyrillic Redux [ACON][Japan Expo 2010]

Post by Shui » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:01 pm

WRONG ANIME TO THE WRONG SONG - BASTA!
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Org Profile

Post by Cross/fade » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:22 pm

Well, even though I do think that the music/anime combo was off I did enjoy the editing in the whole amv and I could sit through (read: it was enjoyable) it.

Snowcrash
Org Profile

Post by Snowcrash » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:07 pm

When I was watching your video during the show, I didn't know it was yours in a first time. But I guess after few seconds thanks to the source. You uses Lupin for Renegade : Versus. It's the same kind of anime.

Anyway I really like your video. I spent a good time during the show. I like the effects despite the gap between the sources and the digital scanlines. It was really nice.
The best moment : the synchro with the 2 planes and the "voice" -> awesome.

It's too bad you was so low in the ranking. I thought you will be ranked higher. I keep your video on my hard drive ^^

Good job.

Cenit
LinkinBall Z
Org Profile

Post by Cenit » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Shui wrote:WRONG ANIME TO THE WRONG SONG - BASTA!
couldn't agree more. Still i was looking for some more constructive criticism. Under what circumstances could this have worked?
Cross/fade wrote:Well, even though I do think that the music/anime combo was off I did enjoy the editing in the whole amv and I could sit through (read: it was enjoyable) it.
Thanks man. I know it's a pain. Won't repeat those mistakes (instead making new ones :P )
Sn0wcrash wrote:It's the same kind of anime.
Haha thats what i thought. Good Job! :D
Sn0wcrash wrote:It's too bad you was so low in the ranking. I thought you will be ranked higher.
No it's fine where it is. I didn't even thought it would come this far but at least i beat stephan :mrgreen:

Thanks a lot. There is a direct download now with even lower quality. I don't think it's really necessary but if you have problems with playing the local or don't like to dl from the org, try it.

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:02 am

Dude 99.5 megs!! That's when you know it's just TOO many fx. And yeah. This isn't a video, it's an effects seminar lol. You could've used probably any anime for this!! (I don't know what the words are saying)

But still... I only did this cuz you were begging for criticism :D it's a great, if not all the negatives I did point out, video that I enjoyed watching. I wish it was done to a really cool action oriented anime but...
If you do not think so... you will DIE

S.A. Robert
Org Profile

Post by S.A. Robert » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:21 am

Cool video, I liked it.

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:34 am

Honestly, I don't really like it.
Without talking about my tastes, I don't think this is a bad video at all but I just don't like the effects :/ (and at first views, it was hard to listen to the music : x)
I guess it's just a matter of taste

Sayco
Org Profile

Post by Sayco » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:59 am

Cross/fade wrote:Well, even though I do think that the music/anime combo was off
and
MimS wrote: Without talking about my tastes, I don't think this is a bad video at all but I just don't like the effects :/
generally what both of them said ;p and I belong to the group of those who didn't enjoy it :( but u shouldn't be sad ;p or upset it's just a matter of taste :)

Cenit
LinkinBall Z
Org Profile

Post by Cenit » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:20 pm

Knowname wrote:This isn't a video, it's an effects seminar lol.
Haven't thought of it that way by now. Nice...
Knowname wrote:But still... I only did this cuz you were begging for criticism
Thanks dude. I want to improve but i need opinions like yours to know where to continue!
S.A. Robert wrote:Cool video, I liked it.
I'm speechless. Glad you liked it! :shock:
MimS wrote:Honestly, I don't really like it.
Without talking about my tastes, I don't think this is a bad video at all but I just don't like the effects :/ (and at first views, it was hard to listen to the music : x)
I respect your taste. Will send you some more watchable stuff next year! :D
Sayco wrote:I belong to the group of those who didn't enjoy it :( but u shouldn't be sad ;p or upset it's just a matter of taste :)
I'm not upset. Thanks for shareing your opinion. :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”