First anime you ever saw?

alexdwsn12
Org Profile

Re: First anime you ever saw?

Post by alexdwsn12 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:44 am

Speed Racer when I was a kid, but had never heard of anime at the time so did not know that is what it was. I remember the oldest watching Sailor Moon at one point. InuYasha is my all time favorite and will always be.
Mistakes are the portals of discovery.

Anzie
Org Profile

Post by Anzie » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:15 pm

The first anime, I ever saw...was Pokemon :3 I think I was around 5, but I don't knew that was an anime. I don't knew anything about animes. XD

Lapini
Org Profile

Post by Lapini » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:10 am

I've watched Moomin ever since I can remember. I have no idea how old I was when I first saw it, though... probably 2.
My sanity may not be completely intact, but I'm very confident in my abilities of persuasion

outlawed
Org Profile

Post by outlawed » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:32 pm

Who else remembers the good old days when everyone already knew the answer was Overfiend so we didn't have to ask?

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:57 pm

I do!
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

monstravi
Org Profile

Post by monstravi » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Code wrote:Poh-Kay-Mon. ;D
:up: Gotta catch 'em all!

AshoriSDS
Org Profile

Post by AshoriSDS » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Dragonball Z.
The only reason my brother and I even watched it was because we were waiting for Powerpuff Girls to come on afterwards. We started to watch it constantly after that, which then sparked us to learn more about anime and watch more of it.

ZipZapZopTitania
Org Profile

Post by ZipZapZopTitania » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:31 pm

I wanna say Romeo X Juliet...but I used to watch Hamtaro when I was in, like, kindergarten or something. And I distinctly remember watching an episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! when I was little, and getting totally confused by people fighting with cards. xD I kinda knew they were anime...but I didn't watch them often, anyway. Almost a year ago I was helping my friend babysit her little brother, and we were watching Twilight and she was fooling around on her laptop (I was the biggest Twilight fangirl ever back then), and then she pulled up the RXJ trailer. And then she found it on YouTube, I started watching it, got totally and completely hooked...and ze rest is history, nya~ To this day, it's my favorite show of all time. I know, you may think it's idiotic that I'm so hooked even after being a fan for just a year, but I'm fourteen. I've got time. xD And I'd taken an interest in drawing manga months beforehand, FYI~

Orestes
Org Profile

Post by Orestes » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:55 pm

I'm pretty sure it was DBZ for me, but I also faintly remember Zodiac Warriors ( I think that's the name). :asd:
Just stuff from the best TV block ever, Toonami before they made it shitty. Hell I didn't even know DBZ was anime at the time but kept me coming back at 5:30 everyday after school. :P

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:43 am

ZipZapZopTitania wrote:I wanna say Romeo X Juliet...but I used to watch Hamtaro when I was in, like, kindergarten or something. And I distinctly remember watching an episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! when I was little, and getting totally confused by people fighting with cards. xD I kinda knew they were anime...but I didn't watch them often, anyway. Almost a year ago I was helping my friend babysit her little brother, and we were watching Twilight and she was fooling around on her laptop (I was the biggest Twilight fangirl ever back then), and then she pulled up the RXJ trailer. And then she found it on YouTube, I started watching it, got totally and completely hooked...and ze rest is history, nya~ To this day, it's my favorite show of all time. I know, you may think it's idiotic that I'm so hooked even after being a fan for just a year, but I'm fourteen. I've got time. xD And I'd taken an interest in drawing manga months beforehand, FYI~
I really must stop reading this thread. :|
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Return to “General Anime”