Ulead "Sprinkler" Effect?

AngelOfTheDark
Org Profile

Ulead "Sprinkler" Effect?

Post by AngelOfTheDark » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:14 pm

I'm making a Haruhi AMV on Ulead VideoStudio 10 Plus and I need a scene to go with the line "Put a sprinkler on the lawn." Unfortunately, the footage I have is distinctly sprinkler-free. I was thinking of taking a shot of a lawn (or field, park, whatever) and adding an effect that looks like an arc of water going over it (or some kind of sparkly "spray" overlayed), but I can't figure out how to manipulate any of the effects I have to get it to look right. Does anyone have any suggestions? My back-up plan is to use a shot of a stream, but I'd prefer to not resort to that.
"They say that there is no medicine that can cure a fool... I guess that's true." (Potion shop's old woman- LoZ OoT)

Ozair
Org Profile

Re: Ulead "Sprinkler" Effect?

Post by Ozair » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:41 pm

You may need particle illusions for that ..
sorry I haven't really used Ulead VideoStudio 10 Plus so I can't really help you make it in that but if you go to this
Website: http://wondertouch.com/ you will see lil previews of small clips if you click on "Page 3" you'll see another stack of previews of clips if you click on the last one of the first row on the you'll see that there is a clip of water, you can actually adjust that clip using particle illusions (all those clips come with particle illusions) so that is does what you want it to.
Hope this helped ya! :up:

Return to “Effects & Techniques”