Anime Mid Atlantic '10 FINALIST

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
SammySamaProductions
Org Profile

Re: Anime Mid Atlantic '10 FINALIST

Post by SammySamaProductions » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:23 pm

KitBikyuu wrote:i'll be downloading what i can of the contest and i'll re-watch them all and give whatever feedback or opinions to the people who want them. i love being able to re-watch the contest to learn new tricks. anyway, just being in the finals is an honor, sure it is nice to win, but the best thing is to have people see your amv, and like it. the thing about a contest is that only one can win. but just because yours didn't place doesn't mean that it isn't good, it just means that it was good, and there is more you can learn.

Mine for the most part are on YouTube rather than here on org. Editor name's the same. I don't have the final draft of King Arthur up yet but the earliest one's good enough. Thanks and look forward to hearing your feed back. I agree it was such an honor see mine up on the big screen this year and it being the first time I've submitted anything really made the weekend just awesome for me ^_^
ImageImage
ImageImage

Minimoto
Org Profile

Post by Minimoto » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:17 am

I should release mine... I'll get to that morrow after school.
Robert F. Young wrote:Day Before Yesterday I saw a rabbit, yesterday a deer, today you.

KitBikyuu
Org Profile

Post by KitBikyuu » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:22 pm

if you can, post your works on the org. if you dont know how, i'll send you the tutorial.

Minimoto
Org Profile

Post by Minimoto » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:57 pm

I released it on AMV Announcements.
Robert F. Young wrote:Day Before Yesterday I saw a rabbit, yesterday a deer, today you.

moonbunnychan
Org Profile

Post by moonbunnychan » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:52 am

I mostly use YouTube too...mostly because I like having more control over my videos. I'll generally only release stuff after they've run their course and then host it on my own server.

Though I was also wondering, as this is the first time I've submitted to a con I didn't go to if stuff gets like, mailed to you if you won.

SammySamaProductions
Org Profile

Post by SammySamaProductions » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:11 am

moonbunnychan wrote:I mostly use YouTube too...mostly because I like having more control over my videos. I'll generally only release stuff after they've run their course and then host it on my own server.

Though I was also wondering, as this is the first time I've submitted to a con I didn't go to if stuff gets like, mailed to you if you won.

Yeah. Contact Gene Starwind 21122 and tell him you heard. He should have mailed it already but just incase ^_^
ImageImage
ImageImage

Minimoto
Org Profile

Post by Minimoto » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:55 am

Also, I don't see Anime Mid Atlantic in the '10 contest area so when I entered my video, I can't mark participation into this con.

SammySamaProductions
Org Profile

Post by SammySamaProductions » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:03 am

Minimoto wrote:Also, I don't see Anime Mid Atlantic in the '10 contest area so when I entered my video, I can't mark participation into this con.

I'm not sure about that. I think that once this get's updated with the whole ranking list (other than top two) that the link will be available under the contest area. When all this will be updated I'm not sure, though I hope it's soon. I'm anxious to see how far down in the poll I was lol
ImageImage
ImageImage

yokochan2010
Org Profile

Post by yokochan2010 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:47 pm

SammySamaProductions wrote:For those of you who went to AMA this past weekend. What did you think of the King Arthur Trailer and the Romance On The Wing video. I didn't place and it was my first time submitting so I'd like to get some feed back on it if possible.
I really enjoyed the King Arthur trailer. I haven't finished watching Tears to Tiara but I think everyone was placed in the right parts.

I'm trying to remember your romance one...
Mako-chan
Sage Childress
Anime USA 2023 AMV Contest Director

SammySamaProductions
Org Profile

Post by SammySamaProductions » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:02 am

yokochan2010 wrote: I'm trying to remember your romance one...
was it not that memorable?? lol. it was the first one show from the ticket. The Owl City song with Place Promised in Their Early Days footage.

And thanks! I loved my KA trailer lol. I'm cooking up evil plans already for next year....muwaahahahaaaaha
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “AMV Contests”