Bleach MEP: Full, come on, let's finish this people!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Kazemon15
Org Profile

Re: Bleach MEP: 1 Track Avaliable (Betas Due June 21st)

Post by Kazemon15 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:07 pm

pink haze wrote:
Inan wrote:just posting for the lulz butt if nobody turns in a beta for the track after mine i call dibs on ti
Kazemon15 wrote:Lol, sorry, Inan, pink haze already called dibs on it if Eion doesn't turn in anything, so you'll have to take it up with her. XD
Have at it, Inan! (I only just called dibs yesterday, I'm not too attached.)
Although mind you, the various track 8 people through time have kinda sorta let me borrow some ep. 60 footage, and it's kinda sorta still on my timeline (you've seen my old beta); I'll have to get back to you on that tomorrow.

As for Eion, last I talked to him he said I could have his track if I wanted it, so I don't think he plans to turn anything in. Three days will tell anyway.

I was thinking that if someone called track 8 I might pick up 13 instead.
I still have to watch the track 13 episodes; at a glance they all look like fillers =_= so if that fails, which I rather expect it to, I'll take a shot at the intro (I might be sending some ideas your way soon, coordinators). As long as I edit something.

Alright. ^_^

Really, fillers? O_o I thought I took all the fillers out... I'm pretty sure I did, but I could be wrong.

And wow, need to edit to live, huh? I know the feeling. Feel free to send any suggestions for the intro. I was thinking of something but I feel it won't be as awesome compared to what you pull off. :awesome:

pink haze
Org Profile

Post by pink haze » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:31 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:Alright. ^_^

Really, fillers? O_o I thought I took all the fillers out... I'm pretty sure I did, but I could be wrong.

And wow, need to edit to live, huh? I know the feeling. Feel free to send any suggestions for the intro. I was thinking of something but I feel it won't be as awesome compared to what you pull off. :awesome:
Okay maybe there's 2% legit plot in there... I refuse to acknowledge the introduction of another member of the peanut gallery as legit plot. And nothing that happens in that forest needed to happen. Grrr just bust in on Aizen's throne room and get it over with!

Ya, need to get my fix. ;P
Actually, my plans for the intro are rather vague, something along the lines of "I'm sure I'll think of something awsm," so if you have any ideas to send me, do that. (kidding, I do have some ideas. I'm still open to suggestions.) I put my editing skillz at your disposal; I want to see this thing wrapped up.

Inan
Another one
Org Profile

Post by Inan » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:38 pm

ohh sweet thanks pink haze and yeah i know what you are using out of those episodes.

mtg1302
Org Profile

Post by mtg1302 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:34 pm

almost done, which is good. so ill actually make this deadline yay =). Whens the whole thing going to be done by just curious.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:22 pm

I've been reworking my track a bit, updating everything to my newer standards - I honestly haven't touched this project since my computer died back in November :sweat:

I've fixed a lot in my track though, and need to rewatch the eps before I can continue working. I'm not entirely sure if I'll have much more for this deadline, but I'll be able to have more for you soon after.

I really want this to get finished now that WAFV is done, lol.

pink haze
Org Profile

Post by pink haze » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:07 am

Inan wrote:ohh sweet thanks pink haze and yeah i know what you are using out of those episodes.
Oh, good. =D
Because I haven't exactly been miserly with that footage since the last beta. :uhoh:

competitionbros
Org Profile

Post by competitionbros » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:21 pm

And I officially hate Detroit. Power went down while I was editing and it's been off for almost two days. Came back a few hours ago, just opened my project, and found out I've lost a ton of work. Still will have my beta ready though before I leave for Atlanta tomorrow.

Inan
Another one
Org Profile

Post by Inan » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:59 pm

i restarted my beta last night since i have more footage at my disposal now, looking pretty good so far.

im staying up all night editing so i can have something for tomorrow.

pink haze
Org Profile

Post by pink haze » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:47 am

Whaddayaknow, I stayed up all night too. Magic: the Gathering and free cappuccino refills do not mix...

Give me ur brainz betazzzz… zzzzzzzzz

competitionbros
Org Profile

Post by competitionbros » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:55 am

I apologize but I cannot give out my beta as I'm changing my song to something else. I'll try to have a full beta within the next week or so.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”