Otafest 2010 - AMV Contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
MisterFurious
Org Profile

Re: Otafest 2010 - AMV Contest

Post by MisterFurious » Thu May 13, 2010 12:34 am

spk1983 wrote:That sums up my feelings on making it as well. :up:
And as Lionel Richie also said, oh what a feeling it is, as well...

JudgeHolden
Org Profile

Post by JudgeHolden » Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am

FYI, I never recieved an email.

Kaream
Org Profile

Post by Kaream » Fri May 14, 2010 3:25 am

Why am I always late on these things \:

ranmaman
Org Profile

Post by ranmaman » Thu May 20, 2010 1:52 am

Super Excited for the Weekend :D - i was actually expecting my "other" entry to make it to the finals and not the one that did - but just getting in the finals is more than enough for me :D - but if my other video gets into the "comedy block" I'll be pleased as pop :D

i will hopfully be down their friday after i'm done work to get my ticket (wrist band) for the whole weekend. :D

and as a side question - does anyone know the item limit for the voice actors attending being either 2 or 3 or something so then i can actually decide on what items to bring?

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Thu May 20, 2010 4:54 pm

ranmaman wrote:Super Excited for the Weekend :D - i was actually expecting my "other" entry to make it to the finals and not the one that did - but just getting in the finals is more than enough for me :D - but if my other video gets into the "comedy block" I'll be pleased as pop :D

i will hopfully be down their friday after i'm done work to get my ticket (wrist band) for the whole weekend. :D

and as a side question - does anyone know the item limit for the voice actors attending being either 2 or 3 or something so then i can actually decide on what items to bring?
Well, since I run the comedy block, it you ask nicely I might even slip in for you

Vlad
Sakura-Con 2013 - 2019, 2022 AMV Coordinator
Otafest 2012 - 2024 AMV Coordinator
Animethon 2003 - 2024 AMV Coordinator

ranmaman
Org Profile

Post by ranmaman » Thu May 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Vlad G Pohnert wrote:
ranmaman wrote:Super Excited for the Weekend :D - i was actually expecting my "other" entry to make it to the finals and not the one that did - but just getting in the finals is more than enough for me :D - but if my other video gets into the "comedy block" I'll be pleased as pop :D

Well, since I run the comedy block, it you ask nicely I might even slip in for you

Vlad

.....Wow...that would be awesome - then can you PLEASE! put my "The Girl at the Video Game Store" Video in the comedy block? ....Pretty Please with a Cherry on top.........or any other fruit or vegetable you like or item of your choice on top?

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Thu May 20, 2010 10:28 pm

You'll have to remind me at the beginning so I remember to add it then... (Strawberries are better then cherries I think)

Vlad
Sakura-Con 2013 - 2019, 2022 AMV Coordinator
Otafest 2012 - 2024 AMV Coordinator
Animethon 2003 - 2024 AMV Coordinator

ranmaman
Org Profile

Post by ranmaman » Mon May 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Otafest and the Contest were awesome - just seeing my videos on the big screen were good enough for me sinc ei'm sure i dodn't win fan favorite with others that were much better than mine.

...though with my video people seemed to be more excited at the beginning of the video as opposed to after it - but i'm sure it's cause i used the chibi dancers just a bit much XD - anyways - can't wait for fan favorite result to be posted here (cause i didn't get to end up saying to the end so i never got to see the award ceremony...

next contest to look forward to for me is animethon in august :D

peace

drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Org Profile

Post by drewaconclusion » Mon May 24, 2010 2:26 pm

ranmaman wrote:can't wait for fan favorite result to be posted here (cause i didn't get to end up saying to the end so i never got to see the award ceremony...
I'm tentatively planning to upload it about June 11th.
ImageImage

AMVLady
Org Profile

Post by AMVLady » Mon May 24, 2010 2:47 pm

:cry: :?: I am just wondering were I can download "Pinter Akos - First Minutes of the War", because I had tried everything to find it, here, on a-m-v.org and so far, no luck.

Thanks.

Return to “AMV Contests”