AnimeNEXT 2010 - Looking for Panelists

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
ReligionX
Org Profile

Re: AnimeNEXT 2010 - Looking for Panelists

Post by ReligionX » Wed May 12, 2010 8:42 am

Since we had Dragon/Roy drop out due to unforeseen circumstances, the AMV panel presentation will be a basic presentation of how to create an AMV. My co-panel Jonathan Rozen and I will go over how to rip video from a DVD, audio from a CD, on a PC and a MAC, and how to use video editing software on a PC and a MAC. We will go over basic techniques for editing, and some common mistakes. We will create short sample clips to demonstrate what the rendered product will look like from the video editing software.

We will be unable to critique or go over anyone's personal AMVs during this panel. Due to a lack of actual responses to me from anyone to have their AMVs critiqued, or any other type of content for a presentation, or whether anyone intends to show up at an AMV panel, this is what we have been able to come up with on short notice.

Hurray! Why isn't anyone posting on these forums...
AnimeNEXT 09, 10, 11 AMV Head, Zenkaikon 08, 09, 11 AMV Head, Tandokucon 07 AMV & Fan Parody Head
Zenkaikon V Website AnimeNEXT 2011

Return to “Anime Conventions”