An AMVers MEP(12 Stars, 15 Guest)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Re: An AMVers MEP(12 Stars, 15 Guest)

Post by 8bit_samurai » Wed May 05, 2010 3:46 pm

Oh, hey. I got a new idea, which is somewhat like my last idea, but with less screen capturing. Probably will pm the details later.
Under Construction

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Sat May 08, 2010 8:56 am

-coughs-

So what if, instead of like... drawings of these guests.... We had real footage of them....?

(Just a question. I am as of now unable to participate)

Edit:
Also- what are the ethics on using pieces of existing AMVs in our segment?
I have an idea that I might be able to pull together...
I know this is frowned upon normally, but if we are 'representing' a certain AMVer and want to use a piece of their [already existing] video...?

edit2:
OIC.
So even if I were able to come up with something, is it too late to join now..?

Sorry, I'm just a bit confused.
Is there some sort of unifying theme to this MEP or is it just 'it has AMVers in it!'?
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

L.Fist
Org Profile

Post by L.Fist » Sun May 09, 2010 2:03 pm

SQ wrote:-coughs-

So what if, instead of like... drawings of these guests.... We had real footage of them....?

(Just a question. I am as of now unable to participate)

Edit:
Also- what are the ethics on using pieces of existing AMVs in our segment?
I have an idea that I might be able to pull together...
I know this is frowned upon normally, but if we are 'representing' a certain AMVer and want to use a piece of their [already existing] video...?

edit2:
OIC.
So even if I were able to come up with something, is it too late to join now..?

Sorry, I'm just a bit confused.
Is there some sort of unifying theme to this MEP or is it just 'it has AMVers in it!'?
Welcome to the group! As it turns out, I'm to lazy to get much done anyways. So far the only completed segment so far have been done by Fall_Child and Kitsuner.

The project still goes though. I'm thinking sometime next year we should have something completed. :lol:

As for material, this was more or less encouraging everyone to draw some animations, but if you feel like using real people or using others AMV pieces(with their consent of course), knock yourself out. Though I'd still like to draw a persona for you so that the other AMVers can see if they have room for you in their segment, thus why we have the cast list.

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Sun May 09, 2010 2:32 pm

I was going to draw things. I was just kind of throwing ideas around.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to participate still. My hardware is kind of lacking at the moment.
If I miss the deadline for a beta, I probably won't be able to finish at all.
So if it is okay to have a sort of 'standby' type thing, then I'll go for that. If not, then I understand not being able to be in the project.

As for my persona...
Here's some images. Feel free to use any of them (instead of drawing) but I'd advise against using the super macho ones by bayanghitam. xD
The ones named [Q] are done/drawn by me. The rest are commissions. IMVU are screencaptures/edits by me from the program, IMVU (terrible chat client).
There's also a transparent version of my avatar here.
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

L.Fist
Org Profile

Post by L.Fist » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:12 pm

Sorry guys, but I made the decision of closing this project due to lack of motivation, and just not spending much time on the AMV forums. I'm a lot more active on Deviantart. You're free to join some of us on there if you think you might have an idea for a few comics or even help us in making a flash video for our group. Anyways, thanks for the interest. :)

[MOD258: Locked at OP request due to MEP death. If somebody wants to pick it up, feel free to open a new thread. :) ]

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”