Sad yet somewhat aggressive song..?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
ToramusumeMiharu
Org Profile

Sad yet somewhat aggressive song..?

Post by ToramusumeMiharu » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:45 am

Hey everyone,

I'm new here, but I've made a lot of amv's already in the past, I'm just to lazy to upload them, so I'll upload my newest once it's finished.

Anyways, I'm looking for a sad song about death.. yet somewhat aggressive song.
I've kinda run out of songs at this point and I refuse to use 'Stand in the rain' by superchick.. (which doesn't fit completely either way)

I want a song that kinda like 'I refuse to die'.

I do hope I'm clear enough xD
As for the anime: It's a surprise.

Love,
Miharu

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Re: Sad yet somewhat aggressive song..?

Post by Emotive » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:37 pm

Linkin Park - Crawling In My Skin

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:32 pm

Jesus christ people, Learn to do something more constructive then troll every fucking person. Like, it'd be ok if you were good at it but rehatching the "LUL LINKIN PARK IZ A GUD BAND" joke every time somebody asks for a song is just fucking stupid, either do something that is actually helpful, do something that is actually fucking funny, or get the fuck off and stop posting.
------------------------------

As for you OP, it would be helpful if you were a LITTLE more specific, I do have a suggestion for a kind of heavy handed song with a doom and gloom feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hzOqTttAVM

I have the CD, so if you end up wanting it then I can get it for ya. If not, then like I said be a little more specific and I'll see if I can help.

Phlu
phailure
Org Profile

Post by Phlu » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:49 pm

Moëvöt is always good for this kind of music, check him out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30uJSxI0Ufc

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:52 pm

NS wrote:Jesus christ people, Learn to do something more constructive then troll every fucking person. Like, it'd be ok if you were good at it but rehatching the "LUL LINKIN PARK IZ A GUD BAND" joke every time somebody asks for a song is just fucking stupid, either do something that is actually helpful, do something that is actually fucking funny, or get the fuck off and stop posting.
What the fuck is wrong with you, I'm serious. Could you please elaborate on how the song I mentioned doesn't fit the poster's criteria?

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Post was more a general statement then honed in. If you were being serious, then fine, but I kinda fucking doubt it.

AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
Org Profile

Post by AaronAMV » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:51 pm

Long Distance Calling - Black Paper Planes

ToramusumeMiharu
Org Profile

Post by ToramusumeMiharu » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:09 am

@ Emotive: Sorry, I forgot to mention that I'd already checked out most of the Linkin park songs, but the lyrics don't seem to fit for the amv.
@ NS: You're right, I'm sorry, I'll try to be more specific then. I like the song you suggested, but it's a little too gloomy for this amv.
@ Phlu: The song you suggested was a bit 'monster' like to me, due to the sounds. It is a great one for halloween though. :)
@ Nevergreen: I love the song, it's beautiful, I will probably use it in the future, I'm afraid I'm looking for something with lyrics though, sorry.

Sorry for the inconvience my vagueness has caused. ^^;

New specifications:

- Preferably a song with english lyrics, though I don't mind japanese songs either.
- A song that says 'I refuse to die' and is more about fighting it. So not too gloomy. (Somewhat like 'It's on' by Superchick)
- I've already looked at Paramore, Skillet, Linkin Park, Three days grace, After Forever, Nickelback and in the end they didn't have the right lyrics.
- The song should be a bit rock-like.
- As far as the vocalist goes: both male and female is fine.

If you want any more information please don't hesitate to ask.
And I'm sorry I replied so late, I was kinda busy.

Love,
Miharu

Dr. Derpface, J.D.
Org Profile

Post by Dr. Derpface, J.D. » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:38 am

http://www.myspace.com/msdspace

Shitty Myspace link aside, when the player loads up, take a listen to Face The Grey and see if that fits the bill.
Tinnitus

<Fire_Starter> Stirspeare: college=failsauce?
<Stirspeare> Fire_Starter: Electoral college etc.

"Then you weeaboo faggots need to stop thinking that Japan is ZOMG awsmsauce where all ur waifu dreams come true."
-Kionon / Athena - January 12, 2010

ToramusumeMiharu
Org Profile

Post by ToramusumeMiharu » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:19 am

@Fire_Starter: It sounds like a great song, I looked up a few live versions, because the vocals seem to have a strange sound to them on the myspace version.. I don't know why. But I don't think I'm looking for grunting for this amv.

Specifications:
- Preferably a song with english lyrics, though I don't mind japanese songs either.
- A song that says 'I refuse to die' and is more about fighting it. So not too gloomy. (Somewhat like 'It's on' by Superchick)
- I've already looked at Paramore, Skillet, Linkin Park, Three days grace, After Forever, Nickelback and in the end they didn't have the right lyrics.
- The song should be a bit rock-like.
- As far as the vocalist goes: both male and female is fine.
- No grunting. (It doesn't fit the anime, though I love metal songs, it just won't fit.)

Return to “General Discussion”