Glorificus Bellum

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Phantasmagoriat
Org Profile

Re: Glorificus Bellum

Post by Phantasmagoriat » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:10 pm

SO EPIC I SHAT ME SOME EXCALIBUR!!!

No really, you already know what I think of this vid :up:

~Phan
Org Profile | AMVGuide | Phan Picks! | THE424SHOW | YouTube | "Painkiller"

"Effort to Understand; Effort to be Understood; to See through Different Eyes."

Kain-x-spirits
Org Profile

Post by Kain-x-spirits » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:24 pm

:up:

Glitzer
Org Profile

Post by Glitzer » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:42 pm

~MimS~ wrote:I don't like any anime in the vid but I really like the vid.
Pretty good work, all sources mix well! Some scene choices can be better but in general, you edited it well! :up:
Not liking the sources but still liking the video is one of the best compliments someone can receive!
OropherZero wrote:awesome awesome awesome 5/5
Thank you thank you thank you! :D
The_TEKnician wrote:epic...so...epic. *cry*

4/5
Thank you good sir!
NS wrote:huzzah!
Hoo-YAH!
Phantasmagoriat wrote:SO EPIC I SHAT ME SOME EXCALIBUR!!!

No really, you already know what I think of this vid :up:

~Phan
THIS VIDEO WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT YOUR EDITING POWAS!
Kain-x-spirits wrote: :up:
:up:

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:00 am

the more I see vids like this that show the whole battling thing in underwaterrayramano the more I wanna see the series.

The color correction here really adds to the tone of this video. I think you did a great job of mixing these series together to make it seem like it was all one big epic battle. Allowing Saber's green eyes to shine through at the end really added impact, in fact, each time you allowed color to enter in it added to the whole subject matter, though I would have preferred you continued to do it after doing it once for a character. But that's just nitpicking.

:up: :up:
ImageImageImageImage

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:11 am

I'm a sucker for dramatic operaic battle sequences... Plus you used a favorite anime so... Ya... Even so the editing was great, color scheme great, everything really. Felt the power in quite a few spots. Great stuff here :up: . Enjoyed it alot.

5/5
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”