Glorificus Bellum

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Glitzer
Org Profile

Glorificus Bellum

Post by Glitzer » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:14 pm

ShadowNOS
Org Profile

Re: Glorificus Bellum

Post by ShadowNOS » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:29 pm

When you originally mentioned the idea I was a little skeptical, but your execution of it was great. Most of all I really enjoyed the atmosphere of the video. Definitely worthy of an OP which I'll write up later on today if I can get around to it.

But yeah, awesome job. :up:

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:59 pm

I like the brown hue you put on everything, it really makes it seem more dramatic :o. Though incredibly inefficient and slightly annoying lol I like the credits too -_- just don't ever do it again though lol.
If you do not think so... you will DIE

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:39 pm

Hurrah! It's out! :D

You know my feelings about it. Excellently edited, great atmosphere, great pacing and flow, the uniform color made all the anime look like just one really big war and not 3 different sources!

And like Shadow, I was really skeptical at first when you told me about this way back when. But hell, you pulled it off perfectly. :up:

5/5

Niwa
Cake Addiction
Org Profile

Post by Niwa » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:40 pm

*looks at source*

/gets

Glitzer
Org Profile

Post by Glitzer » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:39 pm

ShadowNOS wrote:When you originally mentioned the idea I was a little skeptical, but your execution of it was great. Most of all I really enjoyed the atmosphere of the video. Definitely worthy of an OP which I'll write up later on today if I can get around to it.

But yeah, awesome job. :up:
Thank you so much ShadowNOS! Watching your Fate Stay Night amv a gazaillion times convinced me that I needed to do something with the source.
Knowname wrote:I like the brown hue you put on everything, it really makes it seem more dramatic :o. Though incredibly inefficient and slightly annoying lol I like the credits too -_- just don't ever do it again though lol.
Appreciate the comment! I'll certainly keep that in mind and not make my next amv's credits as expeditious.
Code wrote:Hurrah! It's out! :D

You know my feelings about it. Excellently edited, great atmosphere, great pacing and flow, the uniform color made all the anime look like just one really big war and not 3 different sources!

And like Shadow, I was really skeptical at first when you told me about this way back when. But hell, you pulled it off perfectly. :up:

5/5
Much obliged Code! Your support never fails to brighten my day.
Niwa wrote:*looks at source*

/gets
Hope you enjoy it!

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:57 am

I don't like any anime in the vid but I really like the vid.
Pretty good work, all sources mix well! Some scene choices can be better but in general, you edited it well! :up:

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:32 am

awesome awesome awesome 5/5

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:39 pm

epic...so...epic. *cry*

4/5
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:43 pm

huzzah!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”