Fanimecon Great AMV Community Gathering

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
jerryscanofwhoopassinc
Org Profile

Fanimecon Great AMV Community Gathering

Post by jerryscanofwhoopassinc » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:17 pm

So I guess you been wondering what this has been about. Well I'll let you in while we wait to finalize this. we here at Fanimecon know you amv creators have worked so hard over the years to create a 5 min video for all of us to enjoy together, see that we have a major event (or events depending on how you see it) that cost us nothing to bring the crowds to our con. Well the time has come for your reward me(jerry head of video), Sean (head of stage zero), and José (head of the amv contest) plan on doing a great amv gathering giving back to those who have made our con what it is today. There will be more details laid out some time this week (I hope) but it will both amv creators and also fans of amvs that want to show there respect to there fellow amv producer. It will be held in one of our large and luxurious video rooms were good times will be had by all. This will be one of our new annual events. So keep your eyes pealed here and see why we are the best con in the US that gives back to our fans and our attendees!

jerryscanofwhoopassinc
Org Profile

Re: Fanimecon Great AMV Community Gathering

Post by jerryscanofwhoopassinc » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:50 am

almost done finalizing will post soon.

jerryscanofwhoopassinc
Org Profile

Post by jerryscanofwhoopassinc » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:48 pm

Here is the info you've been waiting for:

1. If you submit a amv to the contest you/group plus 1 guest are eligible to attend the amv gathering. Just send an email to jcwainc@yahoo.com with your name/names (no need to give the name of your guest) and just tell us what amv you submitted. you will then receive email confirmation with a date and time.

2. If you are a amv creator and are not summiting a amv to the contest but want to attend the amv gathering just send an email to jcwainc@yahoo.com with a link showing your group archive or bio with an email link that we can send an email invite to. If there is no bio/archive or a email link we can work something out. then you/group plus one guest can attend. you will then receive email confirmation with a date and time.

3. but what about the fans of amvs? well don't worry we got you covered to after 30 min of the producers have some time to themselves to get to know each other we will let you in as well to mingle and rub elbows with past present and future amv producers.

I hope to see you there I'm very excited about this!

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:26 am

jerryscanofwhoopassinc wrote:3. but what about the fans of amvs? well don't worry we got you covered to after 30 min of the producers have some time to themselves to get to know each other we will let you in as well to mingle and rub elbows with past present and future amv producers.
And people wonder why our community is viewed as elitist...

I'm not attending FanimeCon myself on account of living on the East Coast, but I'd be interested to see how the fans react to this.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

jerryscanofwhoopassinc
Org Profile

Post by jerryscanofwhoopassinc » Mon May 17, 2010 10:32 am

remember if you want to be part of this event at 10 to 10:30 you need to email me even if you summited a video to the contest you need to send me a email (jcwainc@yahoo.com). only 2 more week till the con, im so excited about this event that is all about you and the hard work you put in to your work.
thank you for your time!

Return to “Anime Conventions”