Digimon

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
pinky75910
Org Profile

Re: Digimon

Post by pinky75910 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:00 am

Tenshi K. Tama wrote:Koichi, Koiji, and Ken should be triplets. I know if Koichi and Ken met they'd be automatic friends.
Really? Automatic? Considering everything the other one's done? I think you might want to get to know each other a bit first.

But anyway, for anyone who hasn't heard, DIGIMON SEASON SIX HAS BEEN GREEN LIT.
Making an amv, is rather like being the director of a Broadway show, where you have a million dancers and each of them only knows one step.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=50239

marvelaugusts
Org Profile

Post by marvelaugusts » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:49 am

The manga introduces the character of Taichi Yagami, an alternate Taichi to the one that features in the Digimon Adventure TV series. In this universe, Taichi is involved in a V-Pet tournament, where he is told he cannot play because the Digimon in his V-Pet isn't recognized as being a real Digimon. However, after the tournament is over, Taichi plays the winner of the tournament, a boy named Neo Saiba, and their battle ends in a tie - something that is supposed to be impossible. I find watching digimon is very interesting hence.

Tenshi K. Tama
Org Profile

Post by Tenshi K. Tama » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:10 pm

pinky75910 wrote:
Tenshi K. Tama wrote:Koichi, Koiji, and Ken should be triplets. I know if Koichi and Ken met they'd be automatic friends.
Really? Automatic? Considering everything the other one's done? I think you might want to get to know each other a bit first.

But anyway, for anyone who hasn't heard, DIGIMON SEASON SIX HAS BEEN GREEN LIT.
dude i know so much about kouichi and ken it ain't funny
I never thought that there would be the day...when this this sig would be upgraded.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:05 pm

So shall I be the first to start conversation about Xros Wars? [Am I going to be the only one watching this here?]

First ep was pretty in-your-face. Fast paced, but pretty interesting to watch. The animation quality is GREAT so far, it's pretty close to some of the movies in quality. Miles past even the best eps in the previous seasons [Except ep 20 in Adventure, maybe]. Not a whole lot was explained, the ep mostly was aiming at being shiny. Nobody even bothered to ask what a 'Digital World' was until the last couple seconds of the ep.

Strangely enough, there isn't an ED, at least in this ep. I heard Toei did this with One Piece as well, wonder if that will continue.

Xros Wars looks closer in style to the original 4 seasons than Savers did, but it's still gonna stick out like a sore thumb in multi-season AMVs xD

NYCarrieW
Org Profile

Post by NYCarrieW » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:50 am

Adventure and 02 are probably my favorites... I like the old style and plot..

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”