Live Action Videos [Hear me out please]

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Live Action Videos [Hear me out please]

Post by dreamawake » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:07 pm

I realize this is an amv site, however, why is it that we couldn't have a subforum for live action video announcements? We could set it up like this, you can post your videos so long as they are self hosted, and they'd all be in their own LAMV Announcement forum. It would do no harm, if anything it would do good, because I know a lot of editors make LAMVS, Khameleon808, Reda, Prodigi, and Myself included. Many more I'm sure as well. It would probably bring in even more active editors who make LAMVs to this community. Instead of just shrugging this off and saying "LOLOLTHISISANAMVSITE", why couldn't we give this some consideration? I mean, we DO have a Live Action Videos by AMV editors topic with 33 pages, doesn't that say something? Instead of using this completely disorganized thread and sifting through page by page to find a video, wouldn't it be easier for everyone if we just had a subforum for it?

Plz think about it guise. It would be a major improvement to the site imo. Especially considering there is really no LAMV Community to go to and get feedback.
Last edited by dreamawake on Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: Live Action Videos [Hear me out please]

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Plz think about it guise. It would be a major improvement to the site imo. Especially considering there is really no place to go to post LAMV community to go to and get feedback.
Youtube? :ying:

Nah. I kid. I don't see any real issue with it. So long as they don't make a catalog entry or upload it to the site, I don't see how it'd hurt anybody. It's just be for the forum community anyway.

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:19 pm

LOLOLTHEREISALIVEACTIONVIDSBYAMVERSTHREADANDDONATORSFORUMWEDONTNEEDONELOLOL
Under Construction

ReggieSmalls
Org Profile

Post by ReggieSmalls » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Yea I would like to see a live action subforum I'm pretty sure theirs a lot of people here who also edit to live action videos I just started myself
Am I the meanest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the prettiest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town? Sho'nuff!

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:22 pm

:up: !

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:28 pm

8bit_samurai wrote:LOLOLTHEREISALIVEACTIONVIDSBYAMVERSTHREADANDDONATORSFORUMWEDONTNEEDONELOLOL
LOL THERE IS SLOPPY AS FUCK UNORGANIZED LIVE ACTION THREAD THAT SUCKS ASS AND LOLOL NOT EVERYBODY IS A DONER

Faggot.

drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Org Profile

Post by drewaconclusion » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:56 pm

Arashinome wrote:
8bit_samurai wrote:LOLOLTHEREISALIVEACTIONVIDSBYAMVERSTHREADANDDONATORSFORUMWEDONTNEEDONELOLOL
NOT EVERYBODY IS A DONER
That's my biggest beef with the live action thread. Not that I'm unable to view it, but being in the donator's forum shuts out a potentially large number of people from mentioning quality videos that you might never hear of.
ImageImage

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Is doner something like boner? :ying:

But all in all - not against :>

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:00 pm

I believe the word you're looking for is donor, and the description for the Donator's Forum reads
This forum is for donators to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos
which Live Action Videos fall under. Now if someone really wants to share their video, they could donate and gain access to said forum and make an announcement thread, post in the Live Action Vids by AMVers thread, create a link(s) in their signature and also post in their journals. Any of those means sounds fine to me, so therefore I do not believe we need a sub-forum for Live Action Videos.
Under Construction

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Not everybody has money to fork over to the donator's forum. I'm a donator myself and I'd still like to see an LAMV subforum for easier access. Most people don't use the donator forum for LAMVS, and journals and sig shit just doesn't cut it.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”