A few Ideas for AMVs....

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
PsychoRabbitt
Org Profile

A few Ideas for AMVs....

Post by PsychoRabbitt » Fri Jul 19, 2002 4:53 pm

These hit me last night like a ton of bricks. Unfortunately, I don't have the equipment to make the videos the way they deserve to be made. So I throw these out to the masses. Just, if you do one of these, let me see it. ^_^

1. A tribute to Spike and Julia of Cowboy Bebop to "Wherever You Will Go" by The Calling

2. A tribute to Heero of Gundam Wing to "Hero" by Chad Kroeger

3. An Evangelion video to "Superman" by Five For Fighting

That's it. Do with them as you wish.

imadude
Org Profile

Post by imadude » Sat Jul 20, 2002 9:50 am

ill take a shot at the evangelion vid ive always wanted to make a avengelion vid so ill try itll be done in a few days/weeks

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Sat Jul 20, 2002 11:58 am

imadude - two complete strangers working on the same video. we should go and create the same video and see how similar our thoughts are in making the video!! k? :D It'll be kinda strange but should work out. (I have the full series on DVD.) Don't think about what the other guy is doing but instead do what you want/wanted to do with your video.

That Bebop tribute video would also be interesting. I wouldn't mind doing something like that. (I also have the full series on DVD.)

I'll put my skills to work and do those two video ideas. But, making these videos will take a while for me because I'm in a transition stage for using one computer to do all of my video/graphics stuff. This will take a while... :roll:
ImageImage

PsychoRabbitt
Org Profile

Post by PsychoRabbitt » Sat Jul 20, 2002 9:09 pm

Well, I guess I really AM an idea man. :P LOL

imadude
Org Profile

Post by imadude » Sat Jul 20, 2002 9:47 pm

cool when im done with my evangelion vid ill announce it and if you want to catch me on yahoo mess. and when your done with yours ill check it out

Return to “General AMV”