A-M-V.org: The Musical MEP--Project Extended, Editors wanted

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Nygmatech Enterprises
Org Profile

Re: A-M-V.org: The Musical MEP

Post by Nygmatech Enterprises » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:08 pm

Okay. AMV Valentine MEP: done. AMV Salad 4: done. My first entry for this is half done. The other half I'm cracking down on. As for my second entry, Angelyco found some great looking source footage, which was the only thing stopping me. This is my status right now.

kexxrulz
Org Profile

Post by kexxrulz » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:58 pm

I'll probably do something. I think I'll use gankutsuou

Incanus1225
Org Profile

Post by Incanus1225 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:33 am

I'll do one.

Multiple Anime (I can specify if necessary) to Nothin' Like a Dame from South Pacific.

DarkSchneider
Org Profile

Post by DarkSchneider » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:10 am

Heya guys,

Been busy in RL & College, so I haven't been heckin up regularly. Anyway, kexx & Incanus, I got you guys down. As for everyone else that's joined, if you guys have betas, then by all means upload em.

Nygmatech Enterprises
Org Profile

Post by Nygmatech Enterprises » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Maria Holic segment done. Final encoding tomorrow and upload to our gracious host tomorrow.

DarkSchneider
Org Profile

Post by DarkSchneider » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:44 pm

Thanks, but it seems our turn out is bad. It seems that there are still the same number of ppl committed since January, so I'm gonna extend the project deadline a few months, mostly because I've only just started on my project. I was delayed due to a rocky start in my college session, plus I'm working on some AMVs due to AX's AMV Contest. So as it stands, I'm going to extend the project deadline in an effort to see if more people will join. Sorry about this, but for the most part, the people that are still making their segments have additional time. And also, if you know anyone that would love to participate, now is the time, tell them about this project. As it stands, I have one Beta from back in January by Amo-Chan.

Angelyco
Org Profile

Post by Angelyco » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:08 am

I'm working on my track this week, hopefully it won't take too long to finish up :)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Nygmatech Enterprises
Org Profile

Post by Nygmatech Enterprises » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:16 pm

DarkSchneider wrote:Thanks, but it seems our turn out is bad. It seems that there are still the same number of ppl committed since January, so I'm gonna extend the project deadline a few months, mostly because I've only just started on my project. I was delayed due to a rocky start in my college session, plus I'm working on some AMVs due to AX's AMV Contest. So as it stands, I'm going to extend the project deadline in an effort to see if more people will join. Sorry about this, but for the most part, the people that are still making their segments have additional time. And also, if you know anyone that would love to participate, now is the time, tell them about this project. As it stands, I have one Beta from back in January by Amo-Chan.
Cool beans about the extension. Will definitely spread the word. Still gonna send you my stuff good and early though.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Amo pointed me to this MEP. When I get home, I'll look through my collection and get back to you and I'll try and submit something this week with spring break and all.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:29 pm

Ok, I definitely want in. But my segment I want to use is 1:20. Is that a big deal with the extra time, I know the max is 60 seconds, but a cut would sound really weird?

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”