RTSD (or HURRY UP EVERYONE ELSE)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Re: RTSD (or HURRY UP TODD)

Post by Fall_Child42 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:37 am

Ileia wrote:
inthesto wrote:That's another way of saying that Adam aka Copycat Revolver aka I WILL SHAVE YOUR PUBES WITH A PLASMA CUTTER needs to finish his track
And I shall deflect it!

Actually, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to re-edit something or not, seeing as how I got you a copy of what I had before my harddrives died. But I have nothing but time now....
Interesting Fact! Ileia want's Adam's pubes preserved!

Well, I'm not sure if ying has anything from you, especially now that his HD and Laptop died. But I know we'd like it if you updated your track to make it the best it can be! So please! Make your track anew and send it our way.

inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Post by inthesto » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:24 pm

Yeah, I didn't back up Ileia's track on my external, so we have nothing from her right now.

I was about to type "Get to working on that new track", but then my spider-sense told me that I'm gonna have to cut the audio for you again.
Sukunai, Real Canadian Hero wrote:Note to any Muslims present. Abuse a female in my presence, and you are being sent to a hospital emergency ward with life threatening injuries. And no human law will make me change my mind.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:09 pm

inthesto wrote:Yeah, I didn't back up Ileia's track on my external, so we have nothing from her right now.

I was about to type "Get to working on that new track", but then my spider-sense told me that I'm gonna have to cut the audio for you again.
except that you sent it to me a few weeks ago :P
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Post by inthesto » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:44 pm

I just assumed that your aforementioned HDD failure was after I had sent you the track again.
Sukunai, Real Canadian Hero wrote:Note to any Muslims present. Abuse a female in my presence, and you are being sent to a hospital emergency ward with life threatening injuries. And no human law will make me change my mind.

inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Post by inthesto » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:42 pm

CCR has sent in his track and I'll send out a beta to everyone in the project as soon as it encodes and uploads.

Also, this project has empirically proven that WOMEN ARE SLOW.

Ileia
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:51 pm

Any woman taking part in this MEP could edit circles around you. YURI CIRCLES. OF DEATH.

PS, my track is done and I'm uploading the final now. Change my source to Summer Wars. (and update everything on the first page, jeez)
Last edited by Ileia on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Post by inthesto » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Well if they're yuri circles of death, then obviously I would be dead and it wouldn't be a very fair competition now would it.

Ileia
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:25 pm

Hey so, I just downloaded the beta you sent to us, but my track isn't on it. What gives?

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:17 am

deargod that was awesome. This neeeeeeds to be finished :3

Nessephanie
Cookie Monster
Org Profile

Post by Nessephanie » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:14 pm

I'm editing.