Spanish Wolf [Spice and Wolf AMV]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Sephirothishere
Org Profile

Re: Spanish Wolf [Spice and Wolf AMV]

Post by Sephirothishere » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:08 am

Cross/fade wrote: You crazy Portuguese person. What are you doing here ?
omfg first time u didn't call me Spanish :shock:

I am here trying to guess why the hell are u so popular naw :o

Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Org Profile

Post by Cross/fade » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:29 am

Domovoy992 wrote:Not bad...
Thank you.
ReXMaster wrote:3/5 since alot better from u this video just seems like u were lazy and wanted to make something with this song but stull not bad editing ^^
It's hard to say from my perspective if I was lazy or not actually lol. More like from the very beginning I wanted to create something sweet and simple.
I like the song but wanted to edit badly with Spice and Wolf (more then with this song lol).
Thanks for the comment.
Sayco wrote:What to say... Crossu generally good job, nicely matched anime and the song, like those atmosphere - Irish song and the beer that floooows everywhere, haven't seen Spice and Wolf so probably I didn't get the whole story that you told :) still I have a good impression of this one
4/5 :up:
I guess knowing the anime in AMVs like this always helps. Still, good you could feel the mood at least :amv:
Sephirothishere wrote:
Cross/fade wrote: You crazy Portuguese person. What are you doing here ?
omfg first time u didn't call me Spanish :shock:

I am here trying to guess why the hell are u so popular naw :o
Yeah, I remembered that since the last time you were a bit mad about spanish thing :sweat:
And now go spam somewhere else, shu shu :awesome:

Fizziks
Org Profile

Post by Fizziks » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:28 pm

This was a fun video to watch. The mood and atmosphere of this AMV was perfect. :up:

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:32 am

You know, for all the good things Ive heard about this series, Ive never actually *seen* any footage or anything. You really took advantage of the atmosphere of the series, this kinda song really goes well with the scenes you used. The song itself was different from the average song choice...it was actually really refreshing in a way.

Some of the clips seem to be a little offbeat, but that might possibly be because I streamed rather than downloaded?

Sounds like this must have been fairly hard to make with the kind of clips you had, so nice work~ 4/5

Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Org Profile

Post by Cross/fade » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:42 pm

Fizziks wrote:This was a fun video to watch. The mood and atmosphere of this AMV was perfect. :up:
Glad it entertained you and that you could "feel" it :up:
Hagaren Viper wrote:You know, for all the good things Ive heard about this series, Ive never actually *seen* any footage or anything. You really took advantage of the atmosphere of the series, this kinda song really goes well with the scenes you used. The song itself was different from the average song choice...it was actually really refreshing in a way.

Some of the clips seem to be a little offbeat, but that might possibly be because I streamed rather than downloaded?

Sounds like this must have been fairly hard to make with the kind of clips you had, so nice work~ 4/5
Not sure about the offbeat. It might be a general thing though. Tried to sync it with the vocal mostly since its overpowering everything else.
I guess irish-like music goes well with medieval setting anime and together create a something that might entertain people a bit.
Thanks for the comment :D

guardiansoulblade
Org Profile

Post by guardiansoulblade » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:25 pm

I do dearly hope that Funimation licenses season 2, that way I get to legally see what I'm missing. This AMV was great too!

siny
Org Profile

Post by siny » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:40 pm

This video is awesome! I found it yesterday on youtube and loved it!
Really funny to watch and the sync is really nice as well! I'm now addicted to it :D

I haven't watch the anime yet, but now I really want to :)
ImageImage
ImageImage

riccardocasu
Org Profile

Post by riccardocasu » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:33 am

Simple but nice :) . I liked the mood :up: .

Mastamind
Org Profile

Post by Mastamind » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:28 pm

I liked this.
Nice interesting story and nice interesting song choice. I liked the lyric sync and overall mood of this video. Good job :up:

Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Org Profile

Post by Cross/fade » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:39 pm

guardiansoulblade wrote:I do dearly hope that Funimation licenses season 2, that way I get to legally see what I'm missing. This AMV was great too!
Haha there are probably many people who hope for that. At least I know Meteor Dragon does. Thanks !
siny wrote:This video is awesome! I found it yesterday on youtube and loved it!
Really funny to watch and the sync is really nice as well! I'm now addicted to it :D

I haven't watch the anime yet, but now I really want to :)
Great you liked it so much! And I said it many times but I will do it again - anime is excellent ! Check it out.
riccardocasu wrote:Simple but nice :) . I liked the mood :up: .
Glad you could get into it :D
Mastamind wrote:I liked this.
Nice interesting story and nice interesting song choice. I liked the lyric sync and overall mood of this video. Good job :up:
Thank you.
The lyrics were giving me a bit of a problem here and there. Tried to follow them as closely as I could but there are limits lol. Still, nice to hear lyric sync looked good in your eyes :amv:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”