Spanish Wolf [Spice and Wolf AMV]

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Re: Spanish Wolf [Spice and Wolf AMV]

Postby Sephirothishere » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:08 am

Cross/fade wrote:You crazy Portuguese person. What are you doing here ?

omfg first time u didn't call me Spanish :shock:

I am here trying to guess why the hell are u so popular naw :o
Sephirothishere

Postby Cross/fade » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:29 am

Domovoy992 wrote:Not bad...

Thank you.

ReXMaster wrote:3/5 since alot better from u this video just seems like u were lazy and wanted to make something with this song but stull not bad editing ^^

It's hard to say from my perspective if I was lazy or not actually lol. More like from the very beginning I wanted to create something sweet and simple.
I like the song but wanted to edit badly with Spice and Wolf (more then with this song lol).
Thanks for the comment.

Sayco wrote:What to say... Crossu generally good job, nicely matched anime and the song, like those atmosphere - Irish song and the beer that floooows everywhere, haven't seen Spice and Wolf so probably I didn't get the whole story that you told :) still I have a good impression of this one
4/5 :up:

I guess knowing the anime in AMVs like this always helps. Still, good you could feel the mood at least :amv:

Sephirothishere wrote:
Cross/fade wrote:You crazy Portuguese person. What are you doing here ?

omfg first time u didn't call me Spanish :shock:

I am here trying to guess why the hell are u so popular naw :o

Yeah, I remembered that since the last time you were a bit mad about spanish thing :sweat:
And now go spam somewhere else, shu shu :awesome:
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3

Postby Fizziks » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:28 pm

This was a fun video to watch. The mood and atmosphere of this AMV was perfect. :up:
Fizziks

Postby Hagaren Viper » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:32 am

You know, for all the good things Ive heard about this series, Ive never actually *seen* any footage or anything. You really took advantage of the atmosphere of the series, this kinda song really goes well with the scenes you used. The song itself was different from the average song choice...it was actually really refreshing in a way.

Some of the clips seem to be a little offbeat, but that might possibly be because I streamed rather than downloaded?

Sounds like this must have been fairly hard to make with the kind of clips you had, so nice work~ 4/5
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hagaren Viper

Postby Cross/fade » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:42 pm

Fizziks wrote:This was a fun video to watch. The mood and atmosphere of this AMV was perfect. :up:

Glad it entertained you and that you could "feel" it :up:

Hagaren Viper wrote:You know, for all the good things Ive heard about this series, Ive never actually *seen* any footage or anything. You really took advantage of the atmosphere of the series, this kinda song really goes well with the scenes you used. The song itself was different from the average song choice...it was actually really refreshing in a way.

Some of the clips seem to be a little offbeat, but that might possibly be because I streamed rather than downloaded?

Sounds like this must have been fairly hard to make with the kind of clips you had, so nice work~ 4/5

Not sure about the offbeat. It might be a general thing though. Tried to sync it with the vocal mostly since its overpowering everything else.
I guess irish-like music goes well with medieval setting anime and together create a something that might entertain people a bit.
Thanks for the comment :D
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3

Postby guardiansoulblade » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:25 pm

I do dearly hope that Funimation licenses season 2, that way I get to legally see what I'm missing. This AMV was great too!
guardiansoulblade

Postby siny » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:40 pm

This video is awesome! I found it yesterday on youtube and loved it!
Really funny to watch and the sync is really nice as well! I'm now addicted to it :D

I haven't watch the anime yet, but now I really want to :)
siny

Postby riccardocasu » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:33 am

Simple but nice :) . I liked the mood :up: .
riccardocasu

Postby Mastamind » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:28 pm

I liked this.
Nice interesting story and nice interesting song choice. I liked the lyric sync and overall mood of this video. Good job :up:
Mastamind

Postby Cross/fade » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:39 pm

guardiansoulblade wrote:I do dearly hope that Funimation licenses season 2, that way I get to legally see what I'm missing. This AMV was great too!

Haha there are probably many people who hope for that. At least I know Meteor Dragon does. Thanks !

siny wrote:This video is awesome! I found it yesterday on youtube and loved it!
Really funny to watch and the sync is really nice as well! I'm now addicted to it :D

I haven't watch the anime yet, but now I really want to :)

Great you liked it so much! And I said it many times but I will do it again - anime is excellent ! Check it out.

riccardocasu wrote:Simple but nice :) . I liked the mood :up: .

Glad you could get into it :D

Mastamind wrote:I liked this.
Nice interesting story and nice interesting song choice. I liked the lyric sync and overall mood of this video. Good job :up:

Thank you.
The lyrics were giving me a bit of a problem here and there. Tried to follow them as closely as I could but there are limits lol. Still, nice to hear lyric sync looked good in your eyes :amv:
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3

Postby guy07 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:08 am

Didn't hate it. The first part seemed a bit weird, like you edited the clips a bit too fast. But the ending was really good so I'll forgive it. Nice mix of emotions and I always enjoy a amv that doesn't use typical amv music, not to mention horo is my weakness.
guy07

Postby post-it » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:52 pm

:up: 8-)
post-it

Postby Phantasmagoriat » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:09 pm

so simple and so effective.

keep it up :up:
Org Profile | AMVGuide | Phan Picks! | THE424SHOW | YouTube | "Galactic Escape"

"Effort to Understand; Effort to be Understood; to See through Different Eyes."
Phantasmagoriat

Postby Ryko89 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:55 pm

BEST AMV EVER!!!
The amount of beer consumed through this amv is the equivalent to win

off to grab me a beer, brb :arrow:
Image Image
Ryko89

Postby Cross/fade » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:04 am

guy07 wrote:Didn't hate it. The first part seemed a bit weird, like you edited the clips a bit too fast. But the ending was really good so I'll forgive it. Nice mix of emotions and I always enjoy a amv that doesn't use typical amv music, not to mention horo is my weakness.

Glad that in the end you enjoyed it. I bet Horo is not only your weakness 8-)

post-it wrote::up: 8-)

:amv: :up:

Phantasmagoriat wrote:so simple and so effective.

keep it up :up:

Simple things are always in price :awesome:

Ryko89 wrote:BEST AMV EVER!!!
The amount of beer consumed through this amv is the equivalent to win

off to grab me a beer, brb :arrow:

I noticed that every next beer tastes better then the previous one. That is until you pass out |:>
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3

PreviousNext

Return to AMV Announcements