Spanish Wolf [Spice and Wolf AMV]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Org Profile

Re: Spanish Wolf [Spice and Wolf AMV]

Post by Cross/fade » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:42 am

Kosmit wrote:
Cross/fade wrote:I wasn't planning on announcing this
*slaps Cross/fade*
This AMV is awesome, it's just so... uplifiting? I don't know how to call it. It would've been such a shame if you didn't announce it.
I like the way you slap me :ying:
Meteor Dragon wrote:My my.....that was quick haha Downloading. I'll comment later.
Well, the time I talked to you I had a rough idea in my head for the whole AMV and all the scenes were already prepared so it couldn't take long :amv:
Rubeeh wrote:Really loved it !
Finally, a good amv with Spice and Wolf <3 No doubts that you've made total justice to this great-duo :up:
Thank you. We only need more Spice and Wolf love now.
Megamom wrote:I LOVE THIS AMV

5/5 :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
THANK YOU MEGAMOM ! :pizza:
Code wrote:Never heard of the anime, but people say its good so I'll give it a shot.

/ghets
It is good. Go watch it. No, not later. NOW :awesome:
OropherZero wrote:you're on a ROLL this year good stuff. Just the type of spicy wolf vid I was waiting for.
I was waiting for a vid like this as well, just couldn't wait any longer :)
kireblue wrote:you did a really good job at keeping the perfect mood throughout the entire video. I really liked it :up:
Well, the song helps a lot I believe. It's very catchy and fun to listen to. Glad you liked it.
VIDOK wrote:Nice AMV ) :up:
Thank you :up:
~MimS~ wrote:The music really suits the anime.
Horo ftw!
Nice atmosphere...
...but for the 1st time with one of your vids Cross, I really think many of your cuts are harsh :s
Yes, she does !
Maybe your right about the cuts. Though, the song is dynamic and I kind of didn't want to waste precious space on my timeline with, well ... cross fades and stuff <.<

Alt_z3
Org Profile

Post by Alt_z3 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:05 am

Liked it, something like yours Festival of life. Relaxing etc bla bla you know i want you :D

Niwa
Cake Addiction
Org Profile

Post by Niwa » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:44 am

Jacob The Pants thief! O:

The vid had a nice feeling =) made me feel better, after the wake up call from my neighbour (hes not a good singer..)

Guess you know your stuff, about spanish cats ;D (nothing perverted there...)

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:48 am

Simple vid with simple editing. And... Didn't hit me.. oh well it happens. O:
Still better than that MMO.

Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Org Profile

Post by Cross/fade » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:02 am

Alt_z3 wrote:Liked it, something like yours Festival of life. Relaxing etc bla bla you know i want you :D
Yeah, I know what you mean. There would be a few points were Festival and this would be similar still it's fundamentally different thing when it comes to the atmosphere.

I know what you really want .... :awesome:
Niwa wrote:Jacob The Pants thief! O:

The vid had a nice feeling =) made me feel better, after the wake up call from my neighbour (hes not a good singer..)

Guess you know your stuff, about spanish cats ;D (nothing perverted there...)

I do not steal. I borrow.

My advice - steal the pants of the neighbor.
Milk Or Life! wrote:Simple vid with simple editing. And... Didn't hit me.. oh well it happens. O:
That's how the life goes sometimes |:>

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:23 am

Gotta hand it to ya mang, you made that idea work really well. Scene choices and the way you used em were great. Could of went without so much cuting at times but ehhh that would be kind nit picky cause it didn't bother me all that much. Reminded me alot of your festival of life vid like others have mentioned in how it was edited but there is a much stronger connection between the source and audio in this one which is why I probably like it alot more (that and horo is :awesome:). Actually what I liked best about it was how well you captured the fun/easy-going atmosphere from spice and wolf that I remember while viewing it so well in your amv.

To be honest when I first heard your idea about this vid I didn't see the two sources working well just goes to show how people see things differently... I'll never doubt an idea of yours again :P. Nice and simple enjoyable vid for sure.

4/5
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Sephirothishere
Org Profile

Post by Sephirothishere » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:26 am

Man, u finished this pretty fast :O u have no life!

But oh well, pretty great mood makes this a pretty enjoyable AMV :D

Laerium
Org Profile

Post by Laerium » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:08 am

<3 -loves-
I really enjoyed this :up: Makes me want to watch the anime :3
Nyarr ~!

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:11 am

Me gusta esto!

:up:

Frezio
Org Profile

Post by Frezio » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:20 am

Hah! Firts Ookamis clip which I watched with a big enjoyment ;) More, more, more Horo!
5/5 ^^
Last edited by Frezio on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”