Spanish Wolf [Spice and Wolf AMV]

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.
User avatar
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 11:28 am
Contact:
Org Profile

Spanish Wolf [Spice and Wolf AMV]

Postby Cross/fade » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:11 pm

I wasn't planning on announcing this but I got a few pushes from all sides to do so ...

Here it goes:

Image



I love Spice and Wolf and since there are nearly no AMVs using it I decided to create something cute & simple that will show a bit of Horo and Lawrence relationship. No special effects, just editing. I decided on a small experiment when it comes to editing but you can find all that in the vid description.

User avatar
Kosmit
Slippery Pole
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:37 pm
Status: Punching your salad
Location: Pole land
Org Profile

Re: Spanish Wolf [Spice and Wolf AMV]

Postby Kosmit » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:14 pm

Cross/fade wrote:I wasn't planning on announcing this

*slaps Cross/fade*
This AMV is awesome, it's just so... uplifiting? I don't know how to call it. It would've been such a shame if you didn't announce it.

User avatar
-MD
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:05 am
Status: (◕ω◕)
Location: Misery
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Spanish Wolf [Spice and Wolf AMV]

Postby -MD » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:26 pm

My my.....that was quick haha Downloading. I'll comment later.
Image

User avatar
Rubeeh
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:33 pm
Org Profile

Re: Spanish Wolf [Spice and Wolf AMV]

Postby Rubeeh » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Really loved it !
Finally, a good amv with Spice and Wolf <3 No doubts that you've made total justice to this great-duo :up:

User avatar
Megamom
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:05 pm
Status: Old Forces
Location: Costa Rica
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Spanish Wolf [Spice and Wolf AMV]

Postby Megamom » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:23 pm

I LOVE THIS AMV

5/5 :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Spanish Wolf [Spice and Wolf AMV]

Postby CodeZTM » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:40 pm

Never heard of the anime, but people say its good so I'll give it a shot.

/ghets

User avatar
OropherZero
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:48 pm
Location: Australia
Org Profile

Re: Spanish Wolf [Spice and Wolf AMV]

Postby OropherZero » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:12 am

you're on a ROLL this year good stuff. Just the type of spicy wolf vid I was waiting for.

User avatar
kireblue
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Spanish Wolf [Spice and Wolf AMV]

Postby kireblue » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:52 am

you did a really good job at keeping the perfect mood throughout the entire video. I really liked it :up:

User avatar
VIDOK
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 11:15 am
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Spanish Wolf [Spice and Wolf AMV]

Postby VIDOK » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:17 am

Nice AMV ) :up:
V for VIDOK [FS] Opium-V

User avatar
MimS
Baguette Master
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:32 pm
Status: With all other Seleçãos
Location: Paris
Org Profile

Re: Spanish Wolf [Spice and Wolf AMV]

Postby MimS » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:30 am

The music really suits the anime.
Horo ftw!
Nice atmosphere...
...but for the 1st time with one of your vids Cross, I really think many of your cuts are harsh :s
Image
Image

User avatar
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 11:28 am
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Spanish Wolf [Spice and Wolf AMV]

Postby Cross/fade » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:42 am

Kosmit wrote:
Cross/fade wrote:I wasn't planning on announcing this

*slaps Cross/fade*
This AMV is awesome, it's just so... uplifiting? I don't know how to call it. It would've been such a shame if you didn't announce it.


I like the way you slap me :ying:

Meteor Dragon wrote:My my.....that was quick haha Downloading. I'll comment later.


Well, the time I talked to you I had a rough idea in my head for the whole AMV and all the scenes were already prepared so it couldn't take long :amv:

Rubeeh wrote:Really loved it !
Finally, a good amv with Spice and Wolf <3 No doubts that you've made total justice to this great-duo :up:

Thank you. We only need more Spice and Wolf love now.

Megamom wrote:I LOVE THIS AMV

5/5 :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:


THANK YOU MEGAMOM ! :pizza:

Code wrote:Never heard of the anime, but people say its good so I'll give it a shot.

/ghets


It is good. Go watch it. No, not later. NOW :awesome:

OropherZero wrote:you're on a ROLL this year good stuff. Just the type of spicy wolf vid I was waiting for.

I was waiting for a vid like this as well, just couldn't wait any longer :)

kireblue wrote:you did a really good job at keeping the perfect mood throughout the entire video. I really liked it :up:


Well, the song helps a lot I believe. It's very catchy and fun to listen to. Glad you liked it.

VIDOK wrote:Nice AMV ) :up:

Thank you :up:

~MimS~ wrote:The music really suits the anime.
Horo ftw!
Nice atmosphere...
...but for the 1st time with one of your vids Cross, I really think many of your cuts are harsh :s


Yes, she does !
Maybe your right about the cuts. Though, the song is dynamic and I kind of didn't want to waste precious space on my timeline with, well ... cross fades and stuff <.<

User avatar
Alt_z3
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 1:58 pm
Location: Brodnica - Poland
Org Profile

Re: Spanish Wolf [Spice and Wolf AMV]

Postby Alt_z3 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:05 am

Liked it, something like yours Festival of life. Relaxing etc bla bla you know i want you :D
Image

User avatar
Niwa
Cake Addiction
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:41 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Spanish Wolf [Spice and Wolf AMV]

Postby Niwa » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:44 am

Jacob The Pants thief! O:

The vid had a nice feeling =) made me feel better, after the wake up call from my neighbour (hes not a good singer..)

Guess you know your stuff, about spanish cats ;D (nothing perverted there...)
Image

User avatar
M'o'l
Strawberry Pie
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:28 am
Status: Star Huntin'
Location: Sweden
Org Profile

Re: Spanish Wolf [Spice and Wolf AMV]

Postby M'o'l » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:48 am

Simple vid with simple editing. And... Didn't hit me.. oh well it happens. O:
Still better than that MMO.
Image

User avatar
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 11:28 am
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Spanish Wolf [Spice and Wolf AMV]

Postby Cross/fade » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:02 am

Alt_z3 wrote:Liked it, something like yours Festival of life. Relaxing etc bla bla you know i want you :D


Yeah, I know what you mean. There would be a few points were Festival and this would be similar still it's fundamentally different thing when it comes to the atmosphere.

I know what you really want .... :awesome:

Niwa wrote:Jacob The Pants thief! O:

The vid had a nice feeling =) made me feel better, after the wake up call from my neighbour (hes not a good singer..)

Guess you know your stuff, about spanish cats ;D (nothing perverted there...)


I do not steal. I borrow.

My advice - steal the pants of the neighbor.

Milk Or Life! wrote:Simple vid with simple editing. And... Didn't hit me.. oh well it happens. O:


That's how the life goes sometimes |:>


Return to “AMV Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests