To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Re: To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Post by angelx03 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:49 am

Episode 18 is brought to you by Pizza Hut!

Remember, Pizza Hut supports a certain Scientific Railgun (or Lesbian Teleporter). :D

This episode is your classic romantic sitcom premise of getting your "arch nemesis" who's your superior to fall in love so you don't have to deal with him/her again.
Spoiler :
This was Kuroko's plan; to play Cupid and get the "evil" dorm lady to confess her love with the guy in the children welfare facility for the Child Errors. Of course status quo must be maintained so things didn't work out at the end of the episode (much to Kuroko's dismay :lol: ).
There were a few moments that's worth noting such as
Spoiler :
Mikoto experiencing what Harumi felt when she was taking care of the kids, and then there's that earthquake that occured which Uiharu mentioned it's happening more frequently nowadays. Hmmm.....
ImageImage

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:12 pm

OH GOD I LOL'D at that Saten video.

I approve of Kuroko's plan to help the dorm mistress who keeps breaking her neck. Even evil dorm mistresses need love.

Seeing all this Pizza Hut, I expect some C.C to show up soon.

Something big is gonna happen soon... D:

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:48 pm

So yeah, the group I was following decided to take a break, and I tend to not like changing groups. Despite that episode 19 had so many moments I want to mention, but I need to scrounge for screencaps associated with them. Mikoto's dress was definitely nice! 8-)

Episode 20.....YUKATAS, oh wait we're building up a new plot arc for the next few episodes
Spoiler :
involving those earthquakes.
You know I didn't realize Haruue was that girl with the locket necklace back in episode 17 until Omni mentioned it. On another note, BEHOLD MY FEARSOME MECH!!! :o
ImageImage

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:19 pm

MISS SCIENTIST FUCKYEAH!
Shit is going to get real.

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:00 pm

Episode 21!
Spoiler :
Kuroko is getting suspicious over Uiharu's new friend Erii for the causes of the earthquakes, but obviously Uiharu got really defensive. This episode also confirmed Erii is a Child Error.
Next episode is titled "Level 6"......ohhh I wonder if this will start foreshadowing on..... 8-)
ImageImage

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:33 am

Also, check out the special that has been released. Not quite as funny as the Shana ones, but there was a funny Shana reference. Biribiri x Alastor? wwwwww Also, it seems that Biribiri is a bit of a
Spoiler :
conspiracy theorist! I www'd a lot.

Sukunai
Org Profile

Post by Sukunai » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:25 pm

Late in arriving for this party. I've watched 4 eps now and I guess it isn't as bad as some of the other shows I have been petulantly wishing could be more and constantly being let down.

It seems to have some potential. I reserve the right to be wrong and retract my support at a moment's notice though.
Anime, one of the few things about the internet that doesn't make me hate the internet.

Sukunai
Org Profile

Post by Sukunai » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:36 pm

The ,more I watch this, the more I realize I am watching it partly so I can justify enjoying the closing :)
The opening is nice too, but I really like the ending.
Anime, one of the few things about the internet that doesn't make me hate the internet.

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:20 pm

Argh, the group I'm following is getting really inconsistent in their releases! I do have a few thoughts for episode 22:
Spoiler :
- So if by any chance Uiharu levels up, her hands will glow with an awesome power, right? :o
- Though it does give a plausible explanation of how Uiharu is very fast on the computers; she can afford to overclock them!
- Glorious pan shot! Kuroko agrees! :lol:
- No, Mikoto. You have not lost it, and I know you cannot kill. (bonus points for anyone who gets that)

Now SECOND TO LAST EPISODE!
Spoiler :
This is pretty much the penultimate episode before the big battle against.....well it's pretty damn obvious! :lol:

With the children being transfer to another location Mikoto took it upon herself to take on Telestina on her own. Mikoto got brutally beaten down due to Telestina's power armor and having the Capacity Down active. As her subordinates were ready to carry Mikoto's body away, shockingly Mitsuko came to save her by using her ability of........! :o
Spoiler :
After Mikoto recovered and a subtle lecture from Ruiko how she shouldn't go off on her own, and they should work together to fight Telestina with the POWER OF SCHOOLGIRL FRIENDSHIP!!!
The final episode should be pretty badass....I hope!
ImageImage

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:30 pm

angelx03 wrote:- No, Mikoto. You have not lost it, and I know you cannot kill. (bonus points for anyone who gets that)
Darker than Black Opening. What do I win?

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”