CSUN AMV Contest Results

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Tom the Fish
Org Profile

Re: How about.

Post by Tom the Fish » Wed Dec 04, 2002 8:51 am

anneke wrote: Oh someone made a Totoro video, called The Magic Bus I believe. We only had it on tape, but I so want a copy of it. It's just one of those happy happy songs.
Well, glad you liked it. I'm going to be putting out a DVD of all our videos that we made in 2001 soon. I'll post info on it in announcements around the end of the month.

God, I love technology!

Thanks,
Tom

TheRealNeoHentaiMaster
Org Profile

Re: How about.

Post by TheRealNeoHentaiMaster » Thu Dec 05, 2002 7:23 am

anneke wrote:How about we send you gas money. If your willing to use your time to drive out. ;)

I can't wait to enter next year. Oh and because I want to enter next year they will need more judges. (It's also good to get different judges each year, to avoid group think, and so videos are not made with the judges in mind.)

Oh someone made a Totoro video, called The Magic Bus I believe. We only had it on tape, but I so want a copy of it. It's just one of those happy happy songs.

Anneke
Oh man, but I so enjoyed being the really easy.....I mean over-all judge. So much for my guarrantied front row seat.

Also, I could swear that My Neibor Totoro vid made it into the contest. I really liked that one too, but I cant remember why we didnt put it in.

anneke
Org Profile

Totoro

Post by anneke » Thu Dec 05, 2002 8:34 am

It was in the Drama Category I believe and just didn't make the cut. There were alot of good videos that just didn't make the cut. We would have shown it as exhibition but it would have had to been captured from tape, and the coordinator didn't want to mess with such, when he needed to focus on the finalists.

Anneke[/b]
http://www.bakadeshiproductions.com
(Stop by for a different Video each month...)

Metro
Org Profile

Post by Metro » Sat Dec 07, 2002 10:53 am

Ikasu wrote:The other videos that player were Daniel Araujo's "Fills the Void", Sotero Lopez's "Final Memory", and I forgot the name of the creator but "A Bebop X-Mas"
Ooh! OOh! I know the answer to who created "A Bebop X-Mas". Some newbie named Jonathan Reed created it. I don't know why anyone would be interested in this video, but if you are...
Shameless Plug

On a serious note, I'm very pleased that my video was shown during the Exhbition :D especially since my video was shown with videos that came form very high calibur creators.

-Metro

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Sat Dec 07, 2002 8:13 pm

Metro: Very well done video I must say....Especially after the "ooooh"'s and "ahhhhh"'s we got from the crowd....and a few members saying "That was amaizing..." after the video....lol....Although I enjoyed the contest I just wish the crowd was a bit more lively...=(....

Metro
Org Profile

Post by Metro » Sat Dec 07, 2002 8:36 pm

Ikasu wrote:Although I enjoyed the contest I just wish the crowd was a bit more lively...=(....
Alcohol, large amounts of alcohol can solve your crowd problem, at least thats how I think the Cons do it :wink:

-Metro

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sat Dec 14, 2002 3:24 pm

Didn't someone video tape the contest, it was the first contest I entered and I'd like to see how it went, even if mine wasn't shown, which I don't know if it was or not.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:37 am

Yes it was video taped...I have the four MiniDV tapes sitting right next to me but I don't know when I can get around to editing them...That includes the fact I don't have my computer...=(...It should be fixed soon though...Then I might be able to work on these tapes after my newest vid (A little over 80% in completion) is done...

Return to “AMV Contests”