Naruto

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Re: Naruto

Post by FarmXD » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:07 pm

NelTu wrote:oh for the love of god :shock: I was like WHAT!!!
Spoiler :
I didnt think I could hate sakua any more than I already did but by the gods I summond the red hate deep with in :roll: If its a trap its odvious and if its not she is a needy bitch and I want karin not to be dead so she can piss her off
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
Hahahahahaha very good analysis!

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:50 pm

Sasuke vs Kakashi, although Kakashi runs out of Chakra too fast so I'm not expecting him to do too well =\

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:09 pm

OropherZero wrote:Sasuke vs Kakashi, although Kakashi runs out of Chakra too fast so I'm not expecting him to do too well =\
sasuke just had an all out fight with danzo, so he's not exactly bursting with chakra himself. however it's pretty obvious he's going to win until he eventually fights naruto as this manga pretty much mandate's the final showdown between them...again.

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:17 am

yeah Kakashi will be beaten up and Naruto will arrive just in time. I think this is where Naruto's powers from Itachi from way earlier on (anime skipped this dialogue though) will come to play. Sasuke will probably use amaterasu and Naruto will probably be able to neutralise it with part of Itachi's power.

FarmXD
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:02 pm

Holy sh....i didnt read that ! o_O
Must go now to onemanga FFFUUUU!!!
Anyway im on Kakashi's side : D

NelTu
Org Profile

Post by NelTu » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:52 pm

Lol I just got back from Onemanga XD
I think everyone is cheering for Kakashi, Sasuke has turend into an easy to manipulate idiot :roll:
*sigh* I'm hoping that naruto will show up quickly because he took forever to show up for the Pain fight
Killing you only reduces the number of idiots
Best Site EVAH Clicky! www.adurah.com/img/hp7_spoilers.jpg

Taite
Org Profile

Post by Taite » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:31 pm

Ahaha! I love the new Sasuke! He's so awesome. His reasonings for wanting to destroy Konoha are perfect in stone, and I think Itachi realized that (which is why he gave some of his powers to Naruto.) Part of me wishes there will be a way to convert him without killing him though :?
I'm not really rooting for Kakashi or Sasuke though. I just want to see how it all plays out.
And yeah, Naruto will probably arrive in the nick of time, before either one of them falls.
Overall, wonderful chapter! Next one will be a pleaser, just like the last few have been. :ying:
Image Image

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:06 pm

Taite wrote:Ahaha! I love the new Sasuke! He's so awesome. His reasonings for wanting to destroy Konoha are perfect in stone, and I think Itachi realized that (which is why he gave some of his powers to Naruto.) Part of me wishes there will be a way to convert him without killing him though :?
I'm not really rooting for Kakashi or Sasuke though. I just want to see how it all plays out.
And yeah, Naruto will probably arrive in the nick of time, before either one of them falls.
Overall, wonderful chapter! Next one will be a pleaser, just like the last few have been. :ying:
in which chapter did itachi give naruto powers? i don't recall off the top of my head. they've only met a handful of times

a. back when itachi made his first appearance
b. when his clone fought naruto in the gaara rescue mission
c. ??? i think i remember one other meeting between them but dont remember the chapter, just before sasuke fought didera?

Taite
Org Profile

Post by Taite » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:44 pm

Jasta85 wrote:
Taite wrote:Ahaha! I love the new Sasuke! He's so awesome. His reasonings for wanting to destroy Konoha are perfect in stone, and I think Itachi realized that (which is why he gave some of his powers to Naruto.) Part of me wishes there will be a way to convert him without killing him though :?
in which chapter did itachi give naruto powers? i don't recall off the top of my head. they've only met a handful of times

a. back when itachi made his first appearance
b. when his clone fought naruto in the gaara rescue mission
c. ??? i think i remember one other meeting between them but dont remember the chapter, just before sasuke fought didera?
It's chapter 403, right after Sasuke beats Itachi.
Image Image

FarmXD
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:52 am

100% agree with you in all the points :up:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”