Adobe Premiere will NOT.STOP.CRASHING

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
KidEgo
Org Profile

Adobe Premiere will NOT.STOP.CRASHING

Post by KidEgo » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:25 am

I just finished a new video, and everytime I try to render the fuckin' thing, it crashes. After trying to render it countless times, I just gave up and was like "Fuck it, I"ll skip rendering for once", but then, when I go to export the fucking thing, or when I load my custom export settings, it says "We're sorry, Adobe Premiere has encountered a serious error and needs to shut down". This is pissing me off. It won't export, it won't render, it won't do a shitting thing. What is the fucking problem?????
All my haters:I'm awesome, and you're just jealous and biased elitists. Fuck you very much.
And I still say CASSHERN SINS SUCKS ASS!!!!

Panky
Org Profile

Re: Adobe Premiere will NOT.STOP.CRASHING

Post by Panky » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:44 am

It might have to do with:
- Sources
- Some effect around the timeline that is messing the rendering
- The output/render format.

I would try creating a new sequence with little footage and see what happens.

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:17 am

^ What he said. What format are you using to edit, and what are you exporting as?

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:30 am

I got this issue with cookies... only solution was to export in 7secs clip and putting it all together afterwards. It was just too massive for it to be handled at single time, might be the case for you too. Although I suspect an upgrade of ram and cpu could help, too.

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:47 am

There were times were I had to export 2 second long clips. Oh that was such a frustrating day... :)
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

KidEgo
Org Profile

Post by KidEgo » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:26 am

See, it crashes literally the second I start the rendering process or the exporting process.
All my haters:I'm awesome, and you're just jealous and biased elitists. Fuck you very much.

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:43 am

KidEgo wrote:See, it crashes literally the second I start the rendering process or the exporting process.
Did you even read the above posts?

dazza1008
Org Profile

Post by dazza1008 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:39 pm

reduce your work area, and then when export, instead of 'entire sequence' go 'work area only'

And yeah, answer the questions about footage source etc. :/

KidEgo
Org Profile

Post by KidEgo » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:24 pm

dazza1008 wrote:reduce your work area, and then when export, instead of 'entire sequence' go 'work area only'

And yeah, answer the questions about footage source etc. :/

I do set it to Work Area Only every time I export. And I'm using AVS files, but some times I use AVI files too (usually small file sized ones). I always export as an AVI. Also on a new vid I started working on, it crashed one time, and everytime since then I've tried opening it up in Premiere, it crashes right after it loads and exits again.

KidEgo
Org Profile

Post by KidEgo » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:32 pm

Oh yeah, another thing, when it doesn't crash, it has a sound driver error saying that the audio system does not seem to respond and that maybe the card does not support full duplex mode. Don't know what the hell that means. And it won't show any of the footage on the preview screen (sequence 1) either. Just nothing but the color black.

Return to “Adobe Software”