Momocon's AMV Exhibition (FINAL DAY FOR SUBMISSIONS)

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
arsienna
Org Profile

Re: Momocon's 2010 AMV Exhibition (Submission Deadline March 13)

Post by arsienna » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:38 am

That depends. If you have a 5 second section of your video that is of lower quality don't worry about it. Any longer than that we ask that you clean it up. Remember you are submitting your video to be viewed by the public.

Also, these videos are being projected onto a movie screen. If it looks fuzzy on your computer it those defects will only be that much more obvious on a 20 foot screen.

arsienna
Org Profile

Re: Momocon's 2010 AMV Exhibition (Submission Deadline March 13)

Post by arsienna » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:54 am

Mr Pilkington wrote:
Can I call dibs to overthrow the CBR room in the name of Spayn?
If you and the rest of CBR want to duke it out by all means do so. Heck I'll even provide the stage and jousting equipment.

Also there will be an additional AMV room in the Instructional Center this year. I've contacted CBR to see if they are interested in combining rooms this year.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Momocon's 2010 AMV Exhibition (Deadline March 13) 14 Days

Post by Kireblue » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:11 pm

Hey everyone.

I just wanted to keep you guys informed that the exhibition is now scheduled from 11:30am - 1pm on Sunday (March 21, 2010). The submission deadline is still March 13th though.

Also, thank you to everyone that has already submitted a AMV. If you haven't already submitted a AMV, or if you would like to submit another AMV, there is still time. We are exactly 2 weeks away from the deadline, so here is your chance to premiere your brand new AMVs to Momocon's 7000+ attendees.

arsienna
Org Profile

Re: Momocon's AMV Exhibition (Deadline March 13) (FINAL DAY)

Post by arsienna » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:12 am

IMPORTANT!!! I'm allowing a 12 hour grace period for AMV exhibition submissions. After noon Sunday, March 14 submissions will no longer be accepted.

Return to “AMV Contests”