AWE (Amvience + Walkure collab MEP)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
-MD
Org Profile

Re: AWE (Amvience + Walkure collab MEP)

Post by -MD » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:00 am

Ooo I'll comment after school :p

Radiant_mt
Org Profile

Post by Radiant_mt » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:39 am

:up: nice
MS Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit SP1//Intel Core i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07 GHz, 12 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 // P6T Motherboard//930 gig hard drive and a 1.5 Terabyte external hard drive// CASE = Antec twelve hundred.
Dual Moniters - 1280 x 1024 LG FLATRON // 1920 x 1080 View Sonic FULL HD

-MD
Org Profile

Post by -MD » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:49 pm

All of cuts were nice. I find it insanely hard to edit upbeat/eurobeat music like that o.O Rideback and Mac tracks were my faves (I liked a few other tracks too though) :3 Over all it was coo. Just a few of the sources were...idk....odd but edited well XD

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:13 pm

godix wrote:The second track put the video on life support. The third track killed it dead. The fourth track raped the corpse. The fifth track was the maggots eating the corpse. That's around the point I went 'Fuck this, I don't know how you can totally fail at making a upbeat vid to eurobeat but somehow this MEP managed it' and stopped watching.

On the bright side, the first track was tolerable.
I didn't bribe him i swear
new banzors in the making :p

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:51 am

godix wrote:The second track put the video on life support. The third track killed it dead. The fourth track raped the corpse. The fifth track was the maggots eating the corpse. That's around the point I went 'Fuck this, I don't know how you can totally fail at making a upbeat vid to eurobeat but somehow this MEP managed it' and stopped watching.

On the bright side, the first track was tolerable.
Basically x2 godix, but I didn't stop watching and there were some nice tracks later on. Still could have been better though. :(
Scenes felt mostly too slow for the audio, that's why it wasn't very enjoyable for me. :? 2/5 sorry guys.

Elcalavero
Org Profile

Post by Elcalavero » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:24 pm

Strangely enough, I found this MEP rather good.
The music was great and the editing was good enough to keep me watching the whole mep.
I didn't have a favorite track, I liked it as a "whole".

Finally a fun video that I like; A great breather to the bad amvs I've seen lately....

Good job guys :up:
/Will keep this

ExSphere
Org Profile

Post by ExSphere » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:18 am

The poster is fap tastic :up:
and yea, I guess the mep was ok :roll:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”