What anime was used for this sig?

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
User avatar
Daniel_BMS
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:10 am
Org Profile

What anime was used for this sig?

Postby Daniel_BMS » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:42 pm

Image

User avatar
The Wired Knight
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2001 3:22 pm
Status: Attorney At Law
Location: Right next door to you
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What anime was used for this sig?

Postby The Wired Knight » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:55 pm

That's not from an anime, it was an anime club themed webcomic called dubthis or its sequel standtall. I'm not sure if the comic is still around but I recognize teh characters.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

User avatar
Daniel_BMS
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:10 am
Org Profile

Re: What anime was used for this sig?

Postby Daniel_BMS » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Then my question is what comic did this come from?

User avatar
uncreative
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:34 pm
Org Profile

Re: What anime was used for this sig?

Postby uncreative » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:33 am

Daniel_BMS wrote:Then my question is what comic did this come from?

The Wired Knight wrote:it was an anime club themed webcomic called dubthis or its sequel standtall.

Reading comprehension.

User avatar
Daniel_BMS
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:10 am
Org Profile

Re: What anime was used for this sig?

Postby Daniel_BMS » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:48 pm

uncreative wrote:
Daniel_BMS wrote:Then my question is what comic did this come from?

The Wired Knight wrote:it was an anime club themed webcomic called dubthis or its sequel standtall.

Reading comprehension.


au the contrarary I meant what comic within dubthis or standtall featured DDR?

User avatar
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:24 am
Status: (」・ワ・)」(⊃・ワ・)⊃
Location: Gallarate (VA), Italy
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What anime was used for this sig?

Postby mirkosp » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:54 pm

Daniel_BMS wrote:
uncreative wrote:
Daniel_BMS wrote:Then my question is what comic did this come from?

The Wired Knight wrote:it was an anime club themed webcomic called dubthis or its sequel standtall.

Reading comprehension.


au the contrarary I meant what comic within dubthis or standtall featured DDR?


If he can't remember which of the two has it, I doubt he knows which exact page has it. You're best off checking by yourself, I think. :(
Image

User avatar
Daniel_BMS
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:10 am
Org Profile

Re: What anime was used for this sig?

Postby Daniel_BMS » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:48 pm

Right, just saying I understood Wired Knight's post.


Return to “Anime Screencaps”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests