Org Profile

JUSTIN BIEBER MEP

Post by Ghet » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:31 pm

YES.

StrawberryKiss
Org Profile

Re: JUSTIN BIEBER MEP

Post by StrawberryKiss » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:32 pm

I'm swearing off MEPs after I finish the ones I'm in. But :up: to this idea!

People sign up O:

StrawberryKiss
Org Profile

Post by StrawberryKiss » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Justin Bieber makes me hot.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:40 pm

My sister is yelling at me to "DEW EEET". Seriously, I hear this guy every day. She's like his number one fangirl. ;__________;

Dar
yuri addict
Org Profile

Post by Dar » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:13 pm

He actually does have a good voice, and he seems to be a sweet kid, so i really can't come up with a negative comment here. Any trolls around to help out?

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:07 am

Holy fuck yes, at last a trve black metal MEP.

I have sold my soul to Satan and been baptised in the lake of the blood of a thousand virgins, Deathspell Omega being the faceless priests. I've walked past the gates of hell, Varg Vikernes by my side. I have slept with Attila and Kvarforth at the same time. But nothing even came close to the chills Justin Bieber's new album gave me. Satan himself could be materialised just to create a record and it wouldn't even begin to approach the levels of pure evil this album so easily conveys.

Justin bieber's soul is a wretched and void wasteland of hate and malice. His complete and utter disdain towards humanity is frightening, even to a hardened BM fan such as myself. Justin's music wasnt meant for our ears, it wasnt meant for this planet. Those who blacken their ears with his dark and evil soliloquy's are doomed to a life of loathing and hatred. This music was touched by satan himself.

At the end of his records, I can almost hear the crackling remains of a burned down church, and the moans of a half-burned corpse of a minister whispering empty bible verses to comfort himself untill he passes through the veil of death.

HAIL JUSTIN BIEBER, LORD OF TRVE KVLT BLACK METAL, EMISSARY OF SATAN ON EARTH AND HARBRINGER OF THE DEVIL, BOUND TO UNLEASH SATAN'S WRATH IN THE FORM OF A THOUSAND STARVING CROWS UPON THE VIRGIN FLESH OF THE MASSES.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:15 am

Dar wrote:Any trolls around to help out?
I think Emotive handled that nicely. :up:

Ghet
Org Profile

Post by Ghet » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:20 am

Emotive wrote:stuff
marry me?

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:29 am

Code wrote:OMG MY EARS ARE BURNING. I spend most my time listening to the local gospal choir so you can imagine my distress when i happen apon this utter depravity. All the ranting and raving about Satan, all the talk of bloodsport and raping virgins have tainted my view of the world. I cannot believe that such music would be alowed to be aired on such a public place and demand that it be taken down and all copies destroyed. Many thankyous in advance, a simple christian
I pity you, no appreciation for trve music whatsoever.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:33 am

Emotive wrote:
Code wrote:OMG MY EARS ARE BURNING. I spend most my time listening to the local gospal choir so you can imagine my distress when i happen apon this utter depravity. All the ranting and raving about Satan, all the talk of bloodsport and raping virgins have tainted my view of the world. I cannot believe that such music would be alowed to be aired on such a public place and demand that it be taken down and all copies destroyed. Many thankyous in advance, a simple christian
I pity you, no appreciation for trve music whatsoever.

Actually, you sound strangely like my mother.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”