Need help picking a good race song

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
quickbrownfox
Org Profile

Need help picking a good race song

Post by quickbrownfox » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:26 am

I'm currently working on a (vehicle) race amv and I'm looking for suggestions for songs.
Any ideas?

Shinnie04
Org Profile

Re: Need help picking a good race song

Post by Shinnie04 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:42 pm

Well do you have any particular preferences? Like what kind of genre of music are you looking for? Does the song need to have any particular mood or pace to it to pull off the type of AMV you want to do?
ImageImage
ImageImage

quickbrownfox
Org Profile

Post by quickbrownfox » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:44 am

Shinnie04 wrote:Well do you have any particular preferences? Like what kind of genre of music are you looking for? Does the song need to have any particular mood or pace to it to pull off the type of AMV you want to do?
Good question.
I dont considder myself to be able to edit anything thats insanely fast or repetitive (ie slash dot com-fatboy slim) but to be uptempo. Don't want it to be too long so that people get bored. Thinking of approximately 3-4 minutes (but dosent have to be)
Also its not going to be just one anime but a mixture (The Race by Istiv Studio is my inspiration here)
I'm hoping for something that starts slow so I can set up the intro of the race and then get my audience pumped when it starts.
I don't really know what genre Im looking for but here's a list of some of the songs I was considering to help you help me:
5th Set- Spiderbait
Sandstorm- Darude
Hot Ride- Prodigy
Get Down- Timo Baas
Stop the Rock- Apollo 440
Kickstart my heart- Motley Crue
Leave you far behind- Lunatic Calm
Buck Rodgers- Feeder

Tono_Fyr
Org Profile

Post by Tono_Fyr » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:39 am