Zero no Tsukaima F

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.

Postby Sukunai » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:30 pm

There's nothing intrinsically unique about Louise and her inability to do what we all think should be so obvious.

Nor is there anything intrinsically unique about Saito's inability to just finally clue in to a lot of things he should just get around to saying more effectively to her.

I have come to learn that most anime seems written this way.

Not being Japanese and never having lived in Japan, but, are guys in Japan really this way :) I mean, never seeming to be able to decide, never being able to just say the obvious?

Or is it just a popular device in anime plots?

If I was Saito and I had ever at any point in the series told her I loved only her, and she kept demonstrating that she needed to be convinced constantly, I think it would rapidly get to piss me off :)
Granted, the writers keep dumping him in scenes where he gets caught alone with a girl with great big hooters, and that's clearly Louise's biggest weakness.

I'm not going to beat up the writers over not letting people die, or new cast members that are weirdly changed though. I've been dealing with TV shows that had directionless or seemingly random thinking for years. Why think anime invented the behaviour :)
Anime, one of the few things about the internet that doesn't make me hate the internet.
Sukunai

Postby Nankotsu » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:43 pm

Another season done....... we still know next to nothing about Void magic, other this........ it pwns.
Nankotsu

Postby post-it » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:24 pm

.. Void Magic was not the Story; it was Louise and her homeless attitude that was the story of her heart!

In the end, Tabitha got her way and the Dragon got some too ^___^

. . . of course, they realize; this series is FAR from over ( its just out of Funds. )

.. but ... do we say Good-Bye to Zero's ... or ... is there .. a ... 4th series ?? hmmmm
post-it

Postby OmniStrata » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:30 pm

They shoulda just ended it with the 2nd season and then made a hentai oav 3rd season [oh yeah, Kirche, Siesta and hot Henrietta sex0rs]

The 300 Movie style ending of the 2nd season was Gawd-like and it seems the show is devolving into UFO Princess Valkyrie. [ongoing random comical shtuffs] At least UFO had catgirl armies...

Here's hoping Siesta and Henrietta jump his bones first. Hell Jessica should have a turn too ^_^
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV
OmniStrata

Postby Urion » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:06 am

With Saito's luck he will get them all into bed and then bam he wakes up in his bedroom alone with a big headache from a concussion...
Urion

Re: Zero no Tsukaima - Princess no Rondo

Postby post-it » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:24 pm

.. I saw .. something involving our dragon-girl and professor corbon ..
-- it was right before the announcement of miname-ke's 3rd series.

. I remember miname-ke's new name for the series but, like, totally
missed the name for zero's new series ( ok, so I only caught a glimps )

can anybody either confirm -or- denie the 4th series with these clowns?
post-it

Postby Ishbalan » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:37 pm

Well, a new OVA was just released.
They found some more "treasure" from Saito's world.
Ishbalan

Postby SakuraMeimi » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:51 am

Ishbalan wrote:Well, a new OVA was just released.
They found some more "treasure" from Saito's world.

Woa, I need to watch that.
I like Zero no Tsukaima, though now it's getting annoying. The jokes are all the same.
SakuraMeimi

Postby post-it » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:21 pm

post-it

Postby post-it » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:01 pm

post-it

Postby masterdiki » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:44 am

hello all! i'm new at here. but i'm looking any info about ZnT Season 4. Good to know, a rumor says Season 4 will be released even the chance of released is 55%. well i get it after asking someone. (only went up 5%) because Fans Petition come to surface for asking season 4.....

hmm... i hope all of us can help the petition so maybe the chance of release will went up 20 % maybe. yeah, the target is 100.000 people...

one more, what make you guys think season 4 will be or must be released? i need for the survey so maybe it will help the season 4 get released... for the help, thanks

(sorry for my bad english, i'm not really fluently to write english. please reconsider it...)
masterdiki

Postby saito558 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:33 am

Hey does anyone know when a fourth season is coming up because when i saw the last episode of Princesse no rondo i saw Tabithas uncle was still alive or not captured I really want to see a continuation of the series and find out what happens to Saito and Louise
saito558

Re: Zero no Tsukaima F

Postby mirkosp » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:25 pm

Merged the old topics together, bumped, and unlocked for final season.
mirkosp
MODkip

Postby Jasta85 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:13 am

well, so far pretty much more of the same as the last seasons, not that that's a bad thing, it's just a little annoying that after all this time they still "break up" after having a lovers spat, then of course get back together 5 minutes later. that and boobs of different sizes are still the prevailing element of this series
Jasta85

Postby OropherZero » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:34 pm

Louise + Index clothes = Lemon-chan!!!
OropherZero

PreviousNext

Return to Anime Series Discussion