RDS Presents: Video Game Project 5 - Revival of Heroes!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Org Profile

Re: RDS Presents: Video Game Project 5 - Revival of Heroes!

Post by drewaconclusion » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Ok, I've uploaded my Banjo-Kazooie track.

Edit: You may want to wait to download this. I just realized I turned frame blending on. *facepalm*
ImageImage

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:42 pm

Code wrote:This MEP makes me realize what a failure of a coordinator I am. :oops:

Oh well, nice work guys. The trauma center one was my favorite, and whoever did it gets 100 internets for merging House, Dr. Mario and Naruto. :amv:
Bakadeshi wrote:These projects are usually too long for me to sit through and enjoy from start to end, but I did realy enjoy most of what I saw at AWA. Especially the House one :3 (one i remember the most) Good work guys. :up:
Thanks! The Trauma Center 2 track was fun (sometimes painful) to work on, but being able to use House in a video was worth it. :)
drewaconclusion wrote:Ok, I've uploaded my Banjo-Kazooie track.

Edit: You may want to wait to download this. I just realized I turned frame blending on. *facepalm*
Makes me wish I actually played the game more...

Hopefully some of the other editors will post their tracks soon!
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Cenit
LinkinBall Z
Org Profile

Post by Cenit » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:47 am

I'm very pleased with what the project looks like. The Megaman storyline is cool and there are some very decent tracks in this. I mostly like the one with the Cars, Team Fortress 2, mercenaries 2 and the dr house one. Most of the others where decent as well but those 4 where the once that stayed in mind. Still good job everybody. It's a worthy finish to the series!

I uploaded my Track. Please note, that there are some small changes and it's remastered for 60 fps (Double NTSC). There also is a direct link to a low quality NTSC (29.97) version of this track.

Special thanks to Castor Troy for giving me the chance to be Part of this. Thanks dude. It was fun times and you really did a great job! :up:
"Watch me. That's the real joke."

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:29 am

Cenit wrote:I'm very pleased with what the project looks like. The Megaman storyline is cool and there are some very decent tracks in this. I mostly like the one with the Cars, Team Fortress 2, mercenaries 2 and the dr house one. Most of the others where decent as well but those 4 where the once that stayed in mind. Still good job everybody. It's a worthy finish to the series!

I uploaded my Track. Please note, that there are some small changes and it's remastered for 60 fps (Double NTSC). There also is a direct link to a low quality NTSC (29.97) version of this track.

Special thanks to Castor Troy for giving me the chance to be Part of this. Thanks dude. It was fun times and you really did a great job! :up:
Big thanks for participating as well! Sorry this had to be your first and last VG Project.
I love all the videos in the project, but if I had to choose a favorite, I would say this one would be it. I loved seeing it through it's beta stages to it's final product and was blown away each time. I even gave it my "Badass" guest award at AWA this year. :up:

I never completed C&C Red Alert, but I should probably pick it up again since it's now considered freeware. :o
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Fizziks
Org Profile

Post by Fizziks » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:51 pm

Maybe it's because of my love of video games, but I thought this MEP was fantastic! Everybody did an awesome job with their tracks. I'd even go as far as saying this is one of the best MEP's I've seen this year. Man, I wish I could have taken part in this. Good work everyone! :up:

Also...yay for old school commercials!

ChaosProjects
Org Profile

Post by ChaosProjects » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:46 pm

Alright..finally got around getting these things uploaded.

So here are my tracks that I made for Video Game Project 5: Revival of Heroes!!

Once again excellent work on the project this year. I have enjoyed it for all the past years up to this one.

drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Org Profile

Post by drewaconclusion » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:50 pm

Ok, so here are my tracks that I've uploaded:

Track 34 - Friday the 13th (censored):
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dima0g

Track 18 - TF2 short:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5oxikt

Track 33 - Robot Monster short:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vazd9w

I'm not entirely sure how long these will stay up for download on sendspace; but until I get my own site, it'll have to do.
ImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”