s video out not working...

madmag9999
Org Profile

s video out not working...

Post by madmag9999 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:58 am

I haven’t been on here in a long time but I don’t know where else to turn so ill give it a shot.
I have a Toshiba p305d running windows vista home premium 32 with a ati radeon x1250 embedded graphics adapter I’m trying to connect it to my Mitsubishi 1080p dlp via s video when I connect my fiancés hp it works fine when I connect mine the TV says no signal. Things iv done:
-toggled (fn) f5
-gone r click desktop / personalize / display settings and enabled it, also tried changing resolution to lowest 800x600
-using the ati catalyst control center
-reinstalling drivers and catalyst control center
-calling Toshiba (out of warranty by a few months)
Moonslayer's Guide to a-m-v.org | AD & ErMaC's Guides to Audio & Video
"I'm sorry but i don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die."

Knowname
Org Profile

Re: s video out not working...

Post by Knowname » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:42 pm

madmag9999 wrote:I haven’t been on here in a long time but I don’t know where else to turn so ill give it a shot.
I have a Toshiba p305d running windows vista home premium 32 with a ati radeon x1250 embedded graphics adapter I’m trying to connect it to my Mitsubishi 1080p dlp via s video when I connect my fiancés hp it works fine when I connect mine the TV says no signal. Things iv done:
-toggled (fn) f5
-gone r click desktop / personalize / display settings and enabled it, also tried changing resolution to lowest 800x600
-using the ati catalyst control center
-reinstalling drivers and catalyst control center
-calling Toshiba (out of warranty by a few months)
If your still around I would guess that the problem is with your tv rather than the video card/ computer, if your fiancee's works then it's definitely not the computer :|

anyway I don't suggest using a DLP (projector) for a computer monitor lol. Unless it's just an uncommon occurence or you have some kind of in on the DLP bulb market lol it's not a great idea *_*. those bulbs are nearly as expensive as the projector! And don't really last very long either. Good for AMV contests or maybe a movie house :) but don't try to use it 10+ hours a day you'll kill it VERY quickly!
If you do not think so... you will DIE

Return to “Hardware Discussion”