CSUN AMV Contest Results

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Mon Dec 02, 2002 7:33 pm

lol....Hmmm....I'm not even gonna even try anymore...I need a break from looking at AMV's... So If you all IM me I know you have but I just don't want to talk to ANYONE.....I need a few more days...Plus since I'm using my old computer it is not satisfying to look at my old compaq 17 inch computer screen...lol...

Tamanegi_Flava
Org Profile

Post by Tamanegi_Flava » Tue Dec 03, 2002 12:26 am

Hello, everyone, I'm a new member to a-m-v.org but have been coming here for years. Somehow this whole "member thingy" has evaded me. I just want to congratulate everyone that won and say how much I enjoyed the contest. This thing ran like clockwork. I was amazed by how well organized it was. I've been to cons that couldn't do as good a job as you guys did (including this year at AX). I also very much appreciate you showing my video, even though it didn't make it to the finals. It's really something to see your work on a big screen. I didn't expect to win anything either, so that was a plus. Anyway, I hope to submit a video or two next year and hopefully you guys will still be in charge. Thanks again!

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Tue Dec 03, 2002 7:26 am

=D...I'm glad you enjoyed it...Next year I HOPE we have more people...we should though since we won't place it between and on 2 holidays...>_<...That was a bad move that we didn't even realize...I just wish that the audience showed a bit more emotion after each video for applauding....it sounded like I heard the same applaud for every video except a few....>_<...

Paul Kievits
Org Profile

Post by Paul Kievits » Tue Dec 03, 2002 7:50 am

Ikasu wrote:I just wish that the audience showed a bit more emotion after each video for applauding....it sounded like I heard the same applaud for every video except a few....>_<...
Which were ... ? *fishes for information*
Get my 5th video "Mass Murderer": here

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Tue Dec 03, 2002 1:32 pm

Hey if you want more people, just send out a few airline tickets to us and we'll all be there! :wink:

Vlad

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Dec 03, 2002 2:40 pm

Vlad G Pohnert wrote:Hey if you want more people, just send out a few airline tickets to us and we'll all be there! :wink:

Vlad
But that requires alot of that special green stuff that doesn't grow on trees :?
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

anneke
Org Profile

How about.

Post by anneke » Tue Dec 03, 2002 4:12 pm

How about we send you gas money. If your willing to use your time to drive out. ;)

I can't wait to enter next year. Oh and because I want to enter next year they will need more judges. (It's also good to get different judges each year, to avoid group think, and so videos are not made with the judges in mind.)

Oh someone made a Totoro video, called The Magic Bus I believe. We only had it on tape, but I so want a copy of it. It's just one of those happy happy songs.

Anneke
http://www.bakadeshiproductions.com
(Stop by for a different Video each month...)

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Re: How about.

Post by mexicanjunior » Tue Dec 03, 2002 5:30 pm

anneke wrote:Oh someone made a Totoro video, called The Magic Bus I believe. We only had it on tape, but I so want a copy of it. It's just one of those happy happy songs.

Anneke
Here ya go...
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=10596

BTW, I will try and make it out there for next year's contest. :D

anneke
Org Profile

Yeah

Post by anneke » Tue Dec 03, 2002 11:36 pm

Thank you for the link! I could have looked it up...welll Ok... I'm lazy. Thanks!

Anneke
http://www.bakadeshiproductions.com
(Stop by for a different Video each month...)

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Wed Dec 04, 2002 4:05 am

=D...It would be great to have members of La Familia at the next contest...ohhh how much fun that would be...Besides the fact of having fugly's following carlos and tea bag rituals following MJ....It would be fun....=D

Return to “AMV Contests”