Are Flash Animations AMV's...?

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
punistation
Org Profile

Post by punistation » Thu Jul 18, 2002 7:48 pm

Ah, so many replies. Das is good, yah.

"Flash animations can be anime music videos, yes." - AD
Yay!

"Don't try to pass off your He Man/Linkin Park or musically endowed Flash animation vid as an AMV,'cuz it ain't one." - AD
Boo!

You're mean, AD. If we swap He-Man for DBZ, it's okay, yah?

Besides, remembering a journal entry over at Aluminum Studios, Billy Millberry's next AMV will be FLASH animation format. Me, I'm looking forward to it. That lil' UFO thing he made is cute! (...as long as the AMV features anime I'm interested in, of course!)

Kisses XXOOXX
Jen

punistation
Org Profile

Post by punistation » Thu Jul 18, 2002 7:52 pm

...no, wait. K-thoo-loo is the meanie. AD is a sweetie. He's the one with Sana~chan dancing as his avatar.

Goddess bless ye, AD. Here, have a hug! (I made it myself!)

Kisses XXOOXX
Jen

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Thu Jul 18, 2002 7:57 pm

I'm mean?SADNESS ANGER SADNESS!Drop thetans now!

Anyhow and somehow,I expected the Aussies would take umbrage at any derogatory comment towards their national hero and idol,He-Man.

He wrestles blimey kangaroos and beats up croccies,he does!And sunk the Nips ships in 1985!
I'm out...

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Fri Jul 19, 2002 12:57 am

Thanks for the hug Jen!

Kthulu, if you want a hand getting out of that hole you are digging, just ask :P

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Fri Jul 19, 2002 1:15 am

I'm just BS'in' :wink: .I used to watch He-Man back in the day myself and enjoyed it.Along with the Ghostbusters,MASK,Transformers,and the Go-bots.Good times,back when kiddie cartoons were better, :lol:
A He-Man AMV would be interesting to see,although I can't think of how one would go,due to minor inebriation.

The Aussies do need a better national hero than Prince Adam AKA He-Man,though. :P
I'm out...

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Fri Jul 19, 2002 1:16 am

Lol AD has everything under control =). But... what's wrong with He-Man? I'm not an Aussie but I love He-Man. Go Orco!! ... At least I think that was his name.

And I'd always called Japanese animation 'japanimation'. But I guess that's been exchanged for 'anime'. Well whatever. It's just words people.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

TheRealNeoHentaiMaster
Org Profile

sigh....

Post by TheRealNeoHentaiMaster » Fri Jul 19, 2002 7:17 am

Once again a lot of you are trying to see way to deeply into this.

Whats an anime music video?

Simple, a video of footage from anime put to music. THATS IT. How it is accomplished really doesnt matter. If its got anime, and its got music, its an anime music video. It might be crappy and low quality, with music that doesnt match all and causes physical pain to watch, and it might be an amazing peice of artwork that brings a tear to your eye and youll remember fondly for years to come, it doenst matter.

Anime+music= Anime Music Video.

FirestormXIII
Org Profile

Re: sigh....

Post by FirestormXIII » Sat Jul 20, 2002 12:16 am

TheRealNeoHentaiMaster wrote:Once again a lot of you are trying to see way to deeply into this.

Whats an anime music video?

Simple, a video of footage from anime put to music. THATS IT. How it is accomplished really doesnt matter. If its got anime, and its got music, its an anime music video. It might be crappy and low quality, with music that doesnt match all and causes physical pain to watch, and it might be an amazing peice of artwork that brings a tear to your eye and youll remember fondly for years to come, it doenst matter.

Anime+music= Anime Music Video.
I think the questionis becoming 'what is anime?' now. The MV part of AMV is pretty obvious.

Return to “General AMV”