Dedicated to Hasteroth

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Dedicated to Hasteroth

Post by godix » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:45 pm

Well it's that time again, another putz has arisen which just calls out for his own dedication video. As you may have seen in previous dedications to Sammy, my wife, and Katrina victims; this is a serious project meant to immortalize the greatness of Ha*PFFFFT*. Sorry. I couldn't get through that sentence with a straight face. I thought I might be able to pull off the sarcasm thing but no, the sheer ridiculousness of the idea makes me laugh halfway through the sentence. Anyway, the object here is to mock hasteroth or whatever he calls himself this week. Create a video making fun of hasteroth. Good natured joking, cruel insults, whatever. I really don't care how you mock him, as long as you do.

I like keeping this simple so there aren't a whole lot of rules.

- 24fps. 640x480. If you have tech questions beyond this feel free to just fucking wing it.
- No limit on source. NGsilver has offered to host the video so there's no need to stay org safe, but lets not go overboard here. Titties and twat shots really wouldn't really work in making fun of hasteroth.
- No segment should be over one minute unless it is *VERY* funny. I'll just chop any segment down to less than a minute if need be.
- This is obviously not a serious MEP, quality isn't really the goal here. So I'll keep the deadline short. Get me your segments by the third week of Sept and I'll try to get it released at the end of sept. I would release it on hasteroths birthday, but I don't know when that is and frankly I don't give a shit either.
- There's no need for official signups or anything. Post here just to let me know who's planning to take part, but I ain't gonna be a hard ass and chase you down. If you post saying you'll join but don't send me something, then oh well.

If any banner makers wanna toss together something I'd appreciate it. I suck at banners. In the meantime, enjoy this quickly photoshopped monstrosity:

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Dedicated to Hasteroth

Post by mirkosp » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:50 pm

That's the most epic banner EVER!!

Panky
Org Profile

Post by Panky » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:02 pm

Haha, don't know what to do, but count me in, I won't dissapoint you :)

p.s. the banner serves the purpose

Cenit
LinkinBall Z
Org Profile

Post by Cenit » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:06 pm

godix wrote:Post here just to let me know who's planning to take part, but I ain't gonna be a hard ass and chase you down.
here
"Watch me. That's the real joke."

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:06 pm

I'll try pulling something together... it's something I haven't done before, might learn something~

AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
Org Profile

Post by AaronAMV » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:07 pm

can someone send me a song? :D

Ingow
Org Profile

Post by Ingow » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:10 pm

can i make something entirely random and argue that it's a metaphysical philosophical metaphor of a joke about hasteroth?

cause i really wanna be in this but i have almost no specs on the target

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:18 pm

Great, I've got about a month and a half to figure out how to use Suicide is Painless in a way to mock hasteroth.
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Ingow wrote:can i make something entirely random and argue that it's a metaphysical philosophical metaphor of a joke about hasteroth?

Being random is a perfectly fitting description of hasteroth. I don't see how that'd be bad.

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:26 pm

AaronAMV wrote:can someone send me a song? :D
I'd suggest teenage dirtbag but that was used for Dedicated to Sammy. If you wanna go on the burning a lighthouse theme, there's always this song: http://tinyurl.com/2myxez
Ingow wrote:can i make something entirely random and argue that it's a metaphysical philosophical metaphor of a joke about hasteroth?

Yeah sure. I'm already gonna be including some pointless footage of SFIV thanks to sto, so why not?

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”