Ms. Anime Universe Year5, Rounds4&5: Q&A + Finals

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
megaman917
Org Profile

Ms. Anime Universe Year5, Rounds4&5: Q&A + Finals

Post by megaman917 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:05 pm

Chad: Looks like it's time to move on!
Chuck: Welcome to Q & A portion of our contest! In this we will be having sit down interviews with remaining contestants. After the voting for this round, we move on to the finals.
Chad: But first, your voting results!

Fate Testarossa; Fate T. Harlaown(Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS* )/Ruby-Eye 9
Mio Akiyama(K-ON!)/Megaman917 9
Ryoko Asakura(The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)/8bit_samurai 9
Louise Françoise de la Baume le Blanc de la Vallière(Zero no Tsukaima)/Immorrel 8
SGM Melissa Mao(Full Metal Panic!)/wurpess 8
Kallen Stadtfeld(Code Geass)/Code 7
Faye Valentine(Cowboy Bebop)/The Origonal Head Hunter NO SHOW

Chad: It's a shame that Faye no showed. I'm more than sure she would have made to this round.
Chuck: Maybe.
Chad: Wait! Didn't Head Hunter.....uh........ eliminate Faye backstage?
Chuck: Actually, no. Faye escaped.
Chad: Really?
Chuck: Really. Check the security footage. *security footage plays on screen* Apparently when Head Hunter went to get Faye out of her cage for the talent round, she was gone.
Chad: I guess five years of this was enough for........
Chuck: Sorry to interrupt you Chad, but we have just been informed that Sousuke Sagara will be holding interviews with each of 5 remaining contestants. The contestants will give their best answers to the given questions. He may also ask questions of the sponsors and entrants' companions as well. Sponsors must post pictures of their entry. Multiple character pics are allowed (your entrant must be present). Only 3 will be moving on to the final round. Voting rules remain the same. Voting begins on Friday August 14th or when all 5 remaining contestants have posted, whichever comes first. Also, there will be a minimum of 5 questions. When your entry answers a question there should be a picture to accompany it.
Chad: Ok then, let's get started!
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

megaman917
Org Profile

Re: Ms. Anime Universe Year5, Rounds4&5: Q&A + Finals

Post by megaman917 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:09 am

Megaman: Just a reminder the dead line is Friday August, 14.
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)

Ruby-Eye
Org Profile

Post by Ruby-Eye » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:53 am

I have a question about this part of the contest.

So we have to come up with the questions ourself and then let our entry answer them?
Just wanting to be sure. :sweat:

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:32 am

Pretty much the same as last year.

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:33 am

Ruby-Eye wrote:I have a question about this part of the contest.

So we have to come up with the questions ourself and then let our entry answer them?
Just wanting to be sure. :sweat:
Yes.

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:44 am

Chad: It seems to be pretty quiet here, Chuck
Chuck: Well, I'm pretty sure everyone is preparing for this moment since it's an important event
Chad: I hope so, considering the deadline- oh, looks like someone is coming
Ryoko: Sorry it took so long, we were-
8bit_samurai: Quite busy
Jakotsu: Busy enjoying the sun
8bit_samurai: Well, some of us were, but others were busy preparing
Jakotsu: But not necessarily preparing for this event
8bit_samurai: Anyways, Sousuke, here’s the questions and stuff
Sousuke: Thank you. Ryoko, are you ready?
Haruhi: Ryoko-san, give it your all!
Kyon: Yo
Ryoko: Oh, my! What are you guys doing here?
Haruhi: We got a call from this Eat Bits of Samurais asking us to come on up, and we couldn't refuse such an offer! Though we had to convince him not to eat us or anything!
Koizumi: It's 8bit_samurai, and hello Asakura-san
Mikuru: Is... Is, is-is Hunter around?
Kyon: I don't think you have to worry about him this time around
Mikuru: Oh, hello Asakura-san
Ryoko: Hello everybody! What an unexpected surprise!
8bit_samurai: I figured it might help if ya saw some familiar faces. But it appears they are a bit too late. Perhaps they could get something to eat while we attend to this round
Rip van Winkle: 8bits! Oh, 8bits! ♪Somebody has left this on ze ship♪
8bit_samurai: Boy, you're in a good mood
Haruhi: Huh, Mikuru-chan, isn't that yours?
Mikuru: I-I believe so
Rip van Winkle: Oh. ♪Here you go♪ Oh, my. such a pretty little bag for such a pretty little girl :twisted:
Mikuru: Th-th-th-th-tha-th-th-tha-th-th-tha-th-th-tha-th-thank thank thank thankyou-ou you you ooo
Rip van Winkle: Hehe. ♪You are welcome♪
Koizumi: I believe we should be heading to the cafeteria about now while they get to business
Haruhi: Oh, okay.
Mikuru: G-g-g-good luck Asakura-san
Koizumi: you have our best wishes
Haruhi: Remember to do your best and answer each question to the fullest! And if you ever get stuck don't be afraid to ask the audience or phone a friend-
Kyon: What are you talking about? This isn't a game show, this is an interview! There's no lifelines in interviews!
Haruhi: Well, there should be lifelines in interviews since interviews are so boring. It would make them so much better.
Yuki:...
Haruhi: Huh?
Ryoko: Hmm?
Yuki:Good luck
Ryoko: Thank you! Thanks everybody! I will see you afterwards!
Rip van Winkle: Very well. I shall head back to my station. ♪Mein Sohn die Herzen tou sollst nicht so verzweifelt♪
Sousuke: Very well. shall we continue?
Ryoko: Sorry for the delay. Please go on.
Sousuke: Okay. First Question: In every other picture of you, you seem to have a combat knife or some other type of knife. What's with the obsession with knives?
Ryoko: I don't think it's an obsession. It just a bit over exaggerated, really. I do have a little fascination with weapons, knives and blades particularly, but everyone makes it more than it really is.
Sousuke: Then, why this little fascination?
Ryoko: Well, they are extensions to the human body, nothing but mere tools. Blades are very fascinating tools, despite being simple and archaic. But unlike other human weapons, they are more utilitarian.
Sousuke: Alright. Next Question: What would be the perfect date?
Ryoko: Perfect date? Let's see. That is a good question. I don't think I would have the time for a relationship. But if I ever do find the time, perhaps a dinner and a movie, and aftwards a stroll down the beach to watch the sun set or even a walk in the park under the starry sky. And afterwards some dessert ^_^
Sousuke: That sounds a bit ordinary
Ryoko: Only if you make it ordinary. A perfect date doesn't have to be spectacular, If you are with the one you truly want to be with, then every date should be a perfect date ^_^
Sousuke: Good point: Next question: What is your favorite song?
Ryoko: I don't listen to music very often, so I can't say I have a favorite. However, there is this one song that was played on the radio that caught my attention. It was from an American Band called Garbage, and the song was called The World Is Not Enough.
The lyrics are quite interesting. I don't know how to quite explain it, I don't really relate to the lyrics but they really do stand out to me. No other song has does that, but then again, I don't really listen to music very often.
Under Construction

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:45 am

Sousuke: Interesting. Next question: What do you do you do to relax?
Ryoko: There are times I like to go to the park and watch the world go by.
Sometimes the sound of the world and your surroundings can help take take things off your mind, and makes you wonder what makes the world go around.
Oh, I'm sorry that didn't really make sense, did it?
Sousuke: Oh no, it did. Made perfect sense. Okay, final question: what is your favorite movie quote?
Ryoko: Movie quote? Hmm, I don't watch much movies either. But I'd have to say the one that comes to mind is Life is like a box of chocolates
You never know what you're going to get
Sousuke: Oh
Ryoko: What? It's not too cheesy, is it?
Sousuke: It's not that. It's just wasn't what I was expecting. But that is a really good quote.
Ryoko: you think so?
Tsuruya: BWAHAHAHA! Thatsa pretty cliche quote, don't you think Ryoko-chan?
Ryoko: Tsuruya-san, is that you?
Tsuruya: It sure is! And I comes bringing melon pans! Care for one? ~nyoro
Ryoko: Thanks. Where's the rest of the crew?
Tsuruya: Still eating. I thought you mighta want something after the interviews. ~nyoro. Care for one Strange man?
Sousuke: Oh, no thanks.
Tsuruya: Fine by me. Ryoko-chan, are you done? Wanna go to the cafeterias and catch up with the rest of the crew? ~nyoro
Ryoko: I believe we are done. Sousuke, do you mind?
Sousuke: Oh, no. Go ahead. We are done here.
Ryoko: Thank you very much, and good luck to the next contestant!
Sousuke: Indeed. Chuck, Chad, back to you.
Chuck: Thank you, Sousuke and Ryoko for that interesting interview, don't you think Chad?
Chad: Zzz
Chuck: Hey, wake up!
Chad: Huh? Oh, yeah. I'll have the special
Chuck facepalms: Nevermind. Now, our next conterstant is
Under Construction

Ruby-Eye
Org Profile

Post by Ruby-Eye » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:48 pm

Chuck: ....our next contestant is Fate Testarossa!

Sousuke: So let’s start with the first question: What..

Chad: ..are your three sizes?

Fate: XX XX XX….wait…What kind of question is that?!

Chuck: Chad you are not the one asking the questions!

Chad: But I wanted to know and isn’t that the most important question!!!

Chuck: How is that the most….ah nevermind him…

*Chad gets dragged-off the stage*

Chuck: Now let’s start with the real questions.

Sousuke: Ok first question: What is your biggest wish for the future?

Fate: World peace!

Sousuke: Wow….that was a cliché answer…

Fate: Hey don’t make fun of it, I’m serious about this! I’m dreaming of a world where all people can live happily and peaceful together and where there is no suffering. And where no child has to experience the sorrow I had to when I was young…

Fate: Don’t get me wrong, I’m totally aware that It’s a pretty unrealistic and childish dream and that it probably never will come true, but still wouldn’t it be wonderful if we were able to live in such a ideal world?! And therefore I will do everything in my power to bring the current world closer to this Ideal!!!

Sousuke: Hey you can’t do that or I would be jobless!

Ruby-eye: Well fate and her companions defiantly have the necessary firepower to force the world to peace…

Fate: What did you say?!

Ruby-eye: Ehhh…nothing…

Ruby-Eye
Org Profile

Post by Ruby-Eye » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:01 pm

Sousuke: Well the next question: What is your actual relationship to Takamachi Nanoha?

Fate: I assume you allude to the remorse about us being lovers… * sigh *
In that case I have to disappoint you. It is true that mere friendship is not enough to describe the relationship between us and I really do love Nanoha, but not the way you indicate it!
I have known Nanoha since she nuked me out of the sky we were 9 years old and there is a special bond between us that nothing in the world can break.
She will always and forever be my closest and best friend!!!*

*as much as I support NanohaxFate, I don't think that Fate would actually admit see her and Nanoha as lovers.

Sousuke: Well let’s ask Nanoha what she has to say about this question!

Nanoha: The relationship between me and Fate? Hmmm…Fate is…..my prince! She and I are connected by a bond made in heaven! You could say she is my soul mate!

Fate: Oh geeze Nanoha, it is because you say these things that people get the wrong impression!

Nanoha: :ying:

Sousuke: Ok third question: The last (and only) time you and Nonoha fought against each other was 10 year ago and resulted in Nanoha’s “victory”.
Who do you think would win if you fought again in your current states?

Fate: First let me say that there will never again be a serious battle between me and Nanoha, of that I am certain!
But to answer your “what if” question…that’s actually not so easy.
I mean Nanoha is superior in terms of pure destructive power, actually I think that Hayate is possibly the only one whom could beat her when it comes to long range bombardment!
But I’m superior in melee fight and speed, so I thing we are altogether quite evenly matched. Actually most of our mock battles end in a draw.

Ruby-Eye
Org Profile

Post by Ruby-Eye » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:14 pm

Sousuke: The next question is the same as to Asakura-san: What would be the perfect date?

Fate: Well like Asakura-san I don’t consider a perfect date to be necessarily spectacular. I would just like to fly through the endless sky with the one I love, maybe stroll down the beach and afterwards watch the sunset together.

Sousuke: It seem you and Asakura-san have quite a similar image of a perfect date…and you are sure that there is nothing going on between you and Nanoha?

Fate: Why do you ask that again?

Sousuke: Last question: What was the most embarrassing moment in your life?

Fate: That’s quite a mean question, don’t you think…

Fate: Well there was this one time where Vivio had to draw a picture for homework and drew one of me and Nanoha…I mean it was pretty cute but also embarrassing.

Fate: But the most embarrassing moment was when Vivio once found an H-Doujinshi of me and Nanoha somewhere and we had to somehow explain her that she is to young for such “books” without telling her why…

Fate: I wonder who draws this dirty things, it sometimes really makes me mad! :evil:

Chuck: Thank you Testarossa-san for your honest answers!

Chad: Where can i find that Doujinshi? :ying:

*Chad gets struck by lighning*

Chuck: Well serves him right...our next contestent is...

Return to “Anime Screencaps”