Hellsing Ultimate

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
guy07
Org Profile

Re: Hellsing Ultimate

Post by guy07 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:31 am

6 is out. Seras kicks serious ass and almost gets raped. good times. :up:

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:45 pm

trying to find 6, where did you get it from?

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:22 pm

just google something like: hellsing ova 6 sub. i don't remember exactly where i saw it ...

Ishbalan
Org Profile

Post by Ishbalan » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:06 am

As usual, the OVA was so epic that words fail to describe it, and the greatest constant irk is that it was way too damn short. They never seem to finish what they start. I was expecting the entire mansion battle to be covered in this OVA, but as usual, it left us hanging with unfulfilled anticipation.

There are going to be at least six more OVAs if this pace keeps up.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:13 pm

Ishbalan wrote:As usual, the OVA was so epic that words fail to describe it, and the greatest constant irk is that it was way too damn short. They never seem to finish what they start. I was expecting the entire mansion battle to be covered in this OVA, but as usual, it left us hanging with unfulfilled anticipation.

Eh, It depends on how much they drag out the fight scenes, the first several OVA's covered a ton of the series, I mean this could easily be a 24 ep series. However there are a few good scenes left, alucard vrs anderson, alucard vrs walter, alucard eats all of london, Seras vrs the warewolf captain. If they make each one of those an episode, then add 1 or 2 more just to fill in the spaces in between then I could see 5-6 more eps.

bzuka
Org Profile

Post by bzuka » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:26 am

i admire this anime even if i've always thought about it as about something stupid,now i'm anime fan
fan of great wine

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:38 pm

Jasta85 wrote: Eh, It depends on how much they drag out the fight scenes, the first several OVA's covered a ton of the series,
Actually, coincidentally enough, each OVA covered one or less of the manga volumes. That means there will probably be less than or exactly 10 of these.
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

saito558
Org Profile

Post by saito558 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:36 am

Will the OVA cover when Walter betrayed hellsing and still waiting for the OVA 7 to come out I want to see Alucard fight the major and eat him

XSasukeRebornX
Org Profile

Post by XSasukeRebornX » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:22 am

Jasta85 wrote:
Ishbalan wrote:As usual, the OVA was so epic that words fail to describe it, and the greatest constant irk is that it was way too damn short. They never seem to finish what they start. I was expecting the entire mansion battle to be covered in this OVA, but as usual, it left us hanging with unfulfilled anticipation.

Eh, It depends on how much they drag out the fight scenes, the first several OVA's covered a ton of the series, I mean this could easily be a 24 ep series. However there are a few good scenes left, alucard vrs anderson, alucard vrs walter, alucard eats all of london, Seras vrs the warewolf captain. If they make each one of those an episode, then add 1 or 2 more just to fill in the spaces in between then I could see 5-6 more eps.
I heard that they only plan to do seven once.
Imageon shinomorikyo @ yootoob, I have a borderline disgaea 'amv' with voices by me... with not really an amv but almost. I plan to make it into one eventually

Radiant_mt
Org Profile

Post by Radiant_mt » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:29 pm

Well i just saw Hellsing OVA 7.
It felt incredibly short though. never the less 1 minute of footage would be 2-4 days of work for the animators [maybe even more].
It was good to see seras Victoria reach her supernatural stage.
And how they - The animators - weren't afraid to show the intense violence. Although I kind of draw the line at necrophiliac
And

spoiler alert:

It was good that they made the entire ending credits dedicated to Pip. RIP XD.Although we will see you again.

ah well at least we can know that the next one will be showing Alucard at level 1 or 0 i forgot one of the two.
The next one will probably be released in between June-July, August at the latest.
MS Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit SP1//Intel Core i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07 GHz, 12 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 // P6T Motherboard//930 gig hard drive and a 1.5 Terabyte external hard drive// CASE = Antec twelve hundred.
Dual Moniters - 1280 x 1024 LG FLATRON // 1920 x 1080 View Sonic FULL HD

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”