Umineko no Naku Koro ni

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Re: Umineko no Naku Koro ni

Post by angelx03 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:20 am

I have come to a conclusion that 07th Expansion are indeed Touhou fans; this was in the original visual novel (but Studio DEEN didn't use the same song)

http://tinyurl.com/lwadv2

In episode 6, if you pay attention the OP sequence got changed. :wink:
Spoiler :
We also got some nice character development from Shannon and Kanon with their respective romantic endeavors. Though have the events that transpire here acted like a prequel to the first arc of the series? Those two really knew about Beatrice's existence though.
ImageImage

Kosmit
Slippery Pole
Org Profile

Post by Kosmit » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:26 am

Would somebody please kill Maria? That girl is so annoying I want to kill her. Repeatedly.

ehra2008
Org Profile

Post by ehra2008 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:40 am

Ah good - I'm expecting Umineko to generate a lot of interest especially since its a mystery; discussing the plot should be fun Its one of the shows I'm most looking forward to this season if only for the star-studded cast
Naruto Forever. Can't wait for a Naruto MMORPG

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:57 pm

kannon is a girl ... right? How old is she? Any why is she so weird? So many things she does don't make sense when you take into account what she says ... she bugs me, so i don't want to pay attention to her but i want to pay attention to her because she is so weird. DAAMMNN!

Hareoic
Org Profile

Post by Hareoic » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:01 pm

guy07 wrote:kannon is a girl ... right? How old is she? Any why is she so weird? So many things she does don't make sense when you take into account what she says ... she bugs me, so i don't want to pay attention to her but i want to pay attention to her because she is so weird. DAAMMNN!
As far as we know, Kanon is not a girl. He's just very set into his mentality as a servant.

Full Metal Sempai
Org Profile

Post by Full Metal Sempai » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:03 am

Kosmit wrote:Would somebody please kill Maria? That girl is so annoying I want to kill her. Repeatedly.
Second that...
guy07 wrote:kannon is a girl ... right? How old is she? Any why is she so weird? So many things she does don't make sense when you take into account what she says ... she bugs me, so i don't want to pay attention to her but i want to pay attention to her because she is so weird. DAAMMNN!
Nope,he's a boy.You know,the classic bishonen guys who make girls scream "kyah,he's so cool".

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:11 am

At last, 4chan actually became useful!! :lol:

That chart was translated from this one in the official website:

http://umineko.tv/web/main/character/index.html

I suggest we all familiarize ourselves with that. :|
ImageImage

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:23 am

Full Metal Sempai wrote:Nope,he's a boy.You know,the classic bishonen guys who make girls scream "kyah,he's so cool".
I think you mean "Kya! He's so gay!" lol

Hareoic
Org Profile

Post by Hareoic » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:59 pm

Full Metal Sempai wrote:
Kosmit wrote:Would somebody please kill Maria? That girl is so annoying I want to kill her. Repeatedly.
Second that...
Be patient. That's all I can say :P
Also, funnily enough,
Spoiler :
killing people, reviving them, and then killing them again is Beatrice's power, yet she and Maria are friends, meaning no torturing her like that. How ironic.

Matsuri_TT
Org Profile

Post by Matsuri_TT » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:30 am

Higurashi always be an original series ... much to make a relatively set apart to remember .... these copies higurashi and views

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”