Aoi Hana

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Re: Aoi Hana

Post by Nya-chan Production » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:21 pm

angelx03 wrote:But besides that, damn things got really thick! Though I have to say, it's very rarely in anime that we actually have
Spoiler :
a girl actually admits that she's going out with another girl. And there's the issue of having to deal with that someone who's that way. This what happened with Fumi and Akira when Fumi cried out to her that she's going out with Yasuko and pleaded to her not to think it's gross. Much later on, Fumi suggested to Akira that one way to deal with it was to accept it and act that everything normal. Seems reasonable, right?

Though I'm starting to worry about Fumi especially with the way this episode built up a foundation which implied that Yasuko used to be in a relationship with her male teacher. :(
Heavy spoilers (even for those who watch anime, from manga), mainly for angelx03, about her/his(?) last spoiler paragraph:
Spoiler :
Yasuko hasn never been in a relationship with him. It's an one-sided crush from her side.

Dar
yuri addict
Org Profile

Post by Dar » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:06 pm

when is episode 5 coming out :cry: :cry:

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:16 pm

darfurnub wrote:when is episode 5 coming out :cry: :cry:
If you have a Crunchyroll anime membership account, you can watch this every Wednesday at 3 PM EST.
ImageImage

Dar
yuri addict
Org Profile

Post by Dar » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:22 pm

angelx03 wrote:
darfurnub wrote:when is episode 5 coming out :cry: :cry:
If you have a Crunchyroll anime membership account, you can watch this every Wednesday at 3 PM EST.

Its on other websites too, [redacted]

and yay!!! only 2 days until next episode!

Dar
yuri addict
Org Profile

Post by Dar » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:48 pm

episode 5 was really good!

you can watch here:
[Link Removed]

for free :P

[Corran: Please read the org <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=289">Forum Rules</a>. Crunchyroll has distribution rights for this series. Any other site providing this series to an American audience is not legit. To add to what Angelx03 was saying, even if you don't have a crunchyroll premium account you can watch this series on a one week delay.]

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:27 am

Episode 5, well I guess this starts the Wuthering Heights arc. Though I have to say in this episode, I feel so sorry for Akira! :lol:
Spoiler :
She pretty ended up in the middle and witnessing Kyouko's lingering feelings for Yasuko. I wonder what happened to those two. She also noticed Fumi starting to get uncomfortable around Yasuko for having her to deal with a bunch of squeeling fangirls.
I thought Fumi was flat out adorable when she nearly tripped on the stairs when she saw Yasuko in her house. Oh, Fumi-chan!!! 8-)
ImageImage

Dar
yuri addict
Org Profile

Post by Dar » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:19 am

Spoiler :
im kind of mad at yasuko for letting all the fans flirt with her and give her presents. id tell her whats what if i was fumi :nono: :nono:

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:08 pm

Episode 6

And this is part 2 and the last part of the Wuthering Heights arc. It's go time for those school plays,
Spoiler :
and unsurprisingly Yasuko is getting a number of bouquet flowers already. The interaction with the girls who ended up foiling Akira's attempts to hide from her parents was hilarious.
But of course the height of this episode is
Spoiler :
when Yasuko started crying when Kagami-sempai congratulated her. Things got more interesting when Fumi witnessed her crying. Even the cool beauty types who has the ability to make girls swoon can pull off these emotions.
Good stuff, good stuff!
ImageImage

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:04 pm

This show is the best goddamned show of this season.

Maybe even year.

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:43 pm

Nya-chan Production wrote:This show is the best goddamned show of this season.

Maybe even year.
Well for the summer season, it's almost a 3-way tie between this, Bakemonogatari, and Canaan. As for the year, I'm waiting up on Sasameki Koto this fall! 8-)

Now episode 7, oh damn this episode just got really, REALLY juicy!!! 8O

Quite of bit of stuff went on such as
Spoiler :
Fumi playing hooky in order to go out with Akira (they actually went to Chinatown; neat!); it's most likely an attempt to avoid Yasuko. And then Yasuko invited Fumi to her place to meet the family including her "infamous" Sugimoto sisters. At the family table, Yasuko announced to her family that she is going out with Fumi. Then one of the sisters named Kori decided to drop a bomb shell by questioning how long their relationship will last since the "last one" (definitely referring to Yasuko's crush with the teacher). Yasuko stormed out of the room which left Fumi at a really awkward position.

With everything that has happened up to this point, this episode ended with Yasuko telling Fumi that they should break up.
Damn,
Spoiler :
I feel sorry for Fumi. Granted the first time is with her cousin Chizu who broke off with her in a totally bitchy move with the cake, and Yasuko needs to really sort out her true feelings before Fumi feels even worse pain than before.
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”