Anime identification thread

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
Animefusion88
Org Profile

Anime identification thread

Post by Animefusion88 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:52 pm

All right, I found a few pictures of these characters, and I wanna know what anime they're from, so I can watch it. Or if it's Gothic or something I won't, but I doubt it. Here's the pictures:

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak ... 9929_n.jpg

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak ... 0157_n.jpg

I used Facebook--I know. I don't really like it, but at least it lets me upload images I didn't draw--as much as I'd like to draw in that style.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Re: Need to know what anime this is . . .

Post by NS » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:08 pm

Imageshack

Don't know the anime, but there is already a section for this pretty sure.

Hakunin
Org Profile

Post by Hakunin » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:33 pm

Isn't there somewhere better to ask this? Regardless, it looks like an H-game based on the Blood Royale series. And the series' publishers seem to have nothing to do with it.

http://www.comshop.ne.jp/index.php?VID= ... w&mid=6991
^There's a purchase link; I can't help with the Japanese.
The safest road to Hell is the gradual one- the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts. -C. S. Lewis

"What's wrong with running from life if it sucks?!" -Shinji Ikari

Animefusion88
Org Profile

Post by Animefusion88 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:27 pm

Aah! Sorry. That was my first topic post, and I'm new to the site (why am I saying that just now?). Really, if it's a hentai game, I doubt I'm gonna be able to get it (Still 15, and I don't like hentai for the most part). Most H games are in Japanese, and I'm still learning the language, and the kanji are far beyond me for now.

Really, I just wanted to see more pictures or movies in that style of art. I really like bishojo--pretty girl--characters, but I like action and fighting--shonen. I rarely see them combined, and it'd be cool if I could write my own manga or make an anime (music video, of course) with that content.

Do you have to move topics yourself, or do the site mods do it? I still don't know where this would go besides here.

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:11 pm

Animefusion88 wrote:Aah! Sorry. That was my first topic post, and I'm new to the site (why am I saying that just now?). Really, if it's a hentai game, I doubt I'm gonna be able to get it (Still 15, and I don't like hentai for the most part). Most H games are in Japanese, and I'm still learning the language, and the kanji are far beyond me for now.

Really, I just wanted to see more pictures or movies in that style of art. I really like bishojo--pretty girl--characters, but I like action and fighting--shonen. I rarely see them combined, and it'd be cool if I could write my own manga or make an anime (music video, of course) with that content.

Do you have to move topics yourself, or do the site mods do it? I still don't know where this would go besides here.
Rarely see them combined? Clearly you ARE new.
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:18 pm

First: Hasteroth you can't say a single thing about being new, and my bets are this 15 year old kids and universes cooler then you so stop trying to act like you're anything.

second: the topic isn't in the wrong spot the problem is that a topic made for the purpose of identifying anime through screenshots has already been made

So I went and looks for the topic but it has apparently been locked for absolutely no reason, so nvm.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:46 pm

NerdStrudel wrote:second: the topic isn't in the wrong spot the problem is that a topic made for the purpose of identifying anime through screenshots has already been made

So I went and looks for the topic but it has apparently been locked for absolutely no reason, so nvm.
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 36&t=49010

Most if not all the forums on the org have autolock enabled, if you haven't noticed. I think we can safely use this topic now for the anime identification purpose since the old one is locked. Don't think we need to unlock that and continue using it.

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:27 pm

NerdStrudel wrote:First: Hasteroth you can't say a single thing about being new, and my bets are this 15 year old kids and universes cooler then you so stop trying to act like you're anything.

second: the topic isn't in the wrong spot the problem is that a topic made for the purpose of identifying anime through screenshots has already been made

Nerd, are you stalking me?

You picked up where godix left off.
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

Animefusion88
Org Profile

Post by Animefusion88 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:36 pm

It's all right--I know I'm new. If you started using this thread for identification, would I have to change the name or does the org do it for me? Oh, and you said there are some bishojo-action animes--where could I find them?

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:06 pm

Animefusion88 wrote:It's all right--I know I'm new. If you started using this thread for identification, would I have to change the name or does the org do it for me?
Done. :)
Oh, and you said there are some bishojo-action animes--where could I find them?
Uhm... I think that you should be able to find most of them here.

Return to “Anime Screencaps”