Vegas 9 pro and Vegas 9 Plat??

For help and discussion concerning the Sony Vegas software.

Vegas 9 pro and Vegas 9 Plat??

Postby CyberPlague » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:20 pm

Ok, what is the difference... which one is easier to use O.o???? :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
CyberPlague
 
Joined: 25 Jul 2009

Re: Vegas 9 pro and Vegas 9 Plat??

Postby Enigma » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:15 pm

There both the same for the most part but Pro can handle more than 4 video tracks,U can mask and some other stuff,Just go by Sony's website and look at the differences.
User avatar
Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
 
Joined: 07 Mar 2009
Location: California
Status: Free

Re: Vegas 9 pro and Vegas 9 Plat??

Postby CyberPlague » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:14 pm

-Soup wrote:There both the same for the most part but Pro can handle more than 4 video tracks,U can mask and some other stuff,Just go by Sony's website and look at the differences.


So, pro = better xD???
CyberPlague
 
Joined: 25 Jul 2009

Re: Vegas 9 pro and Vegas 9 Plat??

Postby LivingFlame » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:17 pm

Yes. The Movie Studio line is more consumer level. Pro is...well, the more professional line.
... yea ...
User avatar
LivingFlame
 
Joined: 28 May 2005
Location: Closer than you think...

Re: Vegas 9 pro and Vegas 9 Plat??

Postby CyberPlague » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:26 am

LivingFlame wrote:Yes. The Movie Studio line is more consumer level. Pro is...well, the more professional line.



LOLzzz, I am no pro =[ so plat is good for me =[
CyberPlague
 
Joined: 25 Jul 2009

Re: Vegas 9 pro and Vegas 9 Plat??

Postby Kanti13 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:18 pm

CyberPlague wrote:LOLzzz, I am no pro =[ so plat is good for me =[


I actually think that pro is easier to use cuz movie studio is so restrictive. I would think that learning how to do a bunch of cool and useful things but then not having the room to do them would be extremely frustrating XD
You'll learn the more complicated stuff as you use it over time. It's not like you have to use the more advanced features but you'll probably want to eventually.
User avatar
Kanti13
 
Joined: 31 May 2008
Location: コンピューター のほえに

Re: Vegas 9 pro and Vegas 9 Plat??

Postby NS » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:10 pm

Yes, pro is better in every way. Get pro on both of your computers, stop bullshitting around, and use it.
ImageImage
User avatar
NS
I like pants
 
Joined: 08 Jul 2006
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Status: Pants

Re: Vegas 9 pro and Vegas 9 Plat??

Postby CyberPlague » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:06 pm

Kanti13 wrote:
CyberPlague wrote:LOLzzz, I am no pro =[ so plat is good for me =[


I actually think that pro is easier to use cuz movie studio is so restrictive. I would think that learning how to do a bunch of cool and useful things but then not having the room to do them would be extremely frustrating XD
You'll learn the more complicated stuff as you use it over time. It's not like you have to use the more advanced features but you'll probably want to eventually.



NerdStrudel wrote:Yes, pro is better in every way. Get pro on both of your computers, stop bullshitting around, and use it.


Ok, I will tyr my best to get oen for free :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
CyberPlague
 
Joined: 25 Jul 2009

Re: Vegas 9 pro and Vegas 9 Plat??

Postby xPiikanyaa » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:47 am

I use Vegas Movie Studio. (editing on a budget ftw)
Actually I kinda regret not getting vegas pro, 'cause it's a pain in the arse trying to squish everything into 4 video tracks :L
so yeah, go for Vegas Pro.
User avatar
xPiikanyaa
Phail Whale
 
Joined: 27 Jul 2009
Location: England
Status: :<

Re: Vegas 9 pro and Vegas 9 Plat??

Postby Kariudo » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:51 pm

*looks at previous post date*
*facepalms*

really, this thread was 8 months old...and the original question had been answered
so why did you dig it up?
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Kariudo
Twilight prince
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2005
Location: Los taquitos unidos
Status: 1924 bots banned and counting!

Re: Vegas 9 pro and Vegas 9 Plat??

Postby xPiikanyaa » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:14 pm

oops... *facepalm*
User avatar
xPiikanyaa
Phail Whale
 
Joined: 27 Jul 2009
Location: England
Status: :<


Return to Sony Vegas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron