i dont get it

For help and discussion concerning the Windows Movie Maker software.
AlexanderVonCross
Org Profile

i dont get it

Post by AlexanderVonCross » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:26 am

Ok, so, i posted on here about having a problem with my AMV, I was told to re-make the clips, and everything should work. I remade them, and the same thing happened again. I am using Virtual dub mod, and the huffyuv lossless codec. I dont know what else to do. Im useing windows movie maker, so im not sure if thats the problem or if there is something esle. If anyone can help me figure this out, id be greatful.
I have been told I have issues, I just say, no I have volumes...ususally they just shake their heads and walk away.

Morticon
Org Profile

Re: i dont get it

Post by Morticon » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:38 pm

What are your clips doing? Sometimes if you rip your clips (via YouTube, etc.) they don't play and you have to re-save them in a video editor, is that the problem you're having? :)

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:01 pm

Huffyuv clips and it isn't working yet? I'm sorry man, but it looks like the fault is all on WMM here... I honestly have no suggestion for you though... the only thing I could suggest you would be to change your editing program as soon as possible, but that's not going to help now... :(

SilverFreedoms
Org Profile

Post by SilverFreedoms » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:36 pm

I realized shortly after your last reply that I may not have been as concise as I should be

You've already made the clip the exact size you need it on the video itself , try going into dubmod and highlighting the exact area of the scene you need. Don't remake the whole scene

You could also try to cut the amv in two and then continue working on the second half. I've noticed Windows movie maker seems to have trouble when you have too many diffrent clips present on the video
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead

Return to “Windows Movie Maker”