AnimeExpo 2009 AMV M&G - Now with 100% more game updates!

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Re: AnimeExpo 2009 AMV M&G - Now with 100% more game updates!

Post by Castor Troy » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:48 am

Stryyder wrote:Well, this is coming together. New thing to let you guys know about. As you enter there will be an AMV M&G poster designed by Rider for everyone to sign that will be raffled off at the end of the night. Hoo rah! |:>
Is it going to have us all drawn anime style? :shock:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:24 am

Castor Troy wrote:
Stryyder wrote:Well, this is coming together. New thing to let you guys know about. As you enter there will be an AMV M&G poster designed by Rider for everyone to sign that will be raffled off at the end of the night. Hoo rah! |:>
Just think, you may have a chance to win a poster signed by me!! :D ... :? .... :roll:

Vlad
Sakura-Con 2013 - 2019, 2022 AMV Coordinator
Otafest 2012 - 2024 AMV Coordinator
Animethon 2003 - 2024 AMV Coordinator

Stryyder
Org Profile

Post by Stryyder » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:23 am

Castor Troy wrote:

lol, sorry, don't think that's gonna happen.
Anime Expo: Tabletop Game Room Manager 2014-
Anime Expo: Tabletop Game Room staff 2010-2013
Anime California: AMV Staff 2019-
Anime Conji: AMV Staff 2014-2015
Anime Vegas: AMV Contest Coordinator 2010-2013

Tearx
The Malicious Feline
Org Profile

Post by Tearx » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:40 pm

My names on the list here too x.x. Just reminding you that I will not be able to make day0~ so I will not be going to the M&G. It'd be much appreciate if you took my name off the list ;O.
hope to see you guys at the panels/amv showing

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:15 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
sorry but no. it does however have an original character i created to represent us amv editors. i named him Amp :mrgreen:

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:12 am

The avatar thing is going to be really impressive nnow considering some of us use animated gifs for avatars.

Course the idea of you constantly running up to castor to swap the picture on his nametag is rather amusing.

As for me, nobody even knows what my avatar is from ^^; that's what I get for reading import manga.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:19 am

The Wired Knight wrote:The avatar thing is going to be really impressive nnow considering some of us use animated gifs for avatars.

Course the idea of you constantly running up to castor to swap the picture on his nametag is rather amusing.

As for me, nobody even knows what my avatar is from ^^; that's what I get for reading import manga.
I think Rider will use our AX forum avatars like last year.

Mine will be Vegeta! :D
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:44 am

we put together the avatar name tags last night. i dunno, stryyder put together all the pictures and they're kinda a mix between the two forums. yeah, castor yours is vegeta, but ryvannis' is optimus lagann *shrugs*. well either way it's got our screen names.

i also fiddled with the amv playlist. i think i've got over 50 amvs plus a couple fun y@@tube vids i threw in.

lol and two days ago stryyder printed out 60 copies of our anime quiz *snicker* and he has to do it again because one of the answers was wrong XD

Ryvannis
Org Profile

Post by Ryvannis » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:07 pm

Rider4Z wrote:we put together the avatar name tags last night. i dunno, stryyder put together all the pictures and they're kinda a mix between the two forums. yeah, castor yours is vegeta, but ryvannis' is optimus lagann *shrugs*. well either way it's got our screen names.

i also fiddled with the amv playlist. i think i've got over 50 amvs plus a couple fun y@@tube vids i threw in.

lol and two days ago stryyder printed out 60 copies of our anime quiz *snicker* and he has to do it again because one of the answers was wrong XD
Hehe I got to show Kerry the badge once I get it, he'd probably snatch it from me or something. Thanks for going out of the way for meet and greet though, it's looks like it's going to be a great year, if not better than last year. :up:
I wonder if Michael will pop up, apparently last year he came to the M&G if I recalled but was never on the list.

Stryyder
Org Profile

Post by Stryyder » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:53 pm

The Wired Knight wrote:The avatar thing is going to be really impressive nnow considering some of us use animated gifs for avatars.

Dude, I so need to do that!! Just follow him around all night with a crapload of stickers. That would be dedication.

But yeah, I went back and forth. For those not on the Expo forums I used your Org avatar (plus Ryv's org avatar, just because it is cool). Though freaking Radical_yue changed his. Doesn't matter, you are getting Gaycen flower in mouth picture! hah! But yeah, if it was animated, I just took the first picture of the animation, though I think only Yue and BenC/Milkmandan had animated gifs. And yes, we informed Michael again and he said he'd try to make an appearance but no promises.

Ok, quizzes reprinted (stupid metric system), video being exported, prizes gathered, videos prepped, we are go!

See you all there!
Anime Expo: Tabletop Game Room Manager 2014-
Anime Expo: Tabletop Game Room staff 2010-2013
Anime California: AMV Staff 2019-
Anime Conji: AMV Staff 2014-2015
Anime Vegas: AMV Contest Coordinator 2010-2013

Return to “Anime Conventions”