New and woundering...

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
TheG-Man
Org Profile

New and woundering...

Post by TheG-Man » Thu Jul 18, 2002 8:05 pm

hey, just had a quick question...what the genral rules about useing japanies songs to AMVs? i have some great ones that i cant understand a word of, but still see images for in my head :P So is thier any unwritten rules agenst doing a video like that or something? :) Pleas let me know! thanks! :D

temjin
Org Profile

Post by temjin » Thu Jul 18, 2002 8:47 pm

first, you must spell japanese correctly. second, learn how to construct pipe bombs, we'll need as many as we can get. then get up get up and get down, jump around.

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Thu Jul 18, 2002 9:24 pm

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............................................................. wut?
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Thu Jul 18, 2002 9:57 pm

I concur with Temjin's first sentence.

TheG-Man
Org Profile

Post by TheG-Man » Thu Jul 18, 2002 10:12 pm

:D Sorry no help for it guys...ive got 2 LDs and one of them affects my spelling :? so if you need translations let me know...ill get someone who understand g-speck to get it corrected for yas :wink:
"I never get to have a coherent train of thought, so why should any one else?" Milly, http://www.ozyandmillie.org/

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Thu Jul 18, 2002 10:53 pm

Oh don't worry the .org already has a spell check... jbone!

And no, there's no unwritten rule against Japanese music, cept that some people just don't like it cuz they can't understand it. I've seen a few vids with Japanese music and they turned out alright.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

alternatefutures
Org Profile

Post by alternatefutures » Thu Jul 18, 2002 10:59 pm

Second of all (after the spelling bit), search to see if you can find a translation of the song somewhere online. You might be surprised and find it. The main complaint with foreign language videos comes from those people who actually understand the language and notice the complete disconnect between lyrics and footage.

Return to “General AMV”