Empty Motion

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
EvaFan
Org Profile

Re: Empty Motion

Post by EvaFan » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:22 am

I've often wondered what it would be like if someone spent a couple of amv's worth of effort into just 1 amv.

This must be the result.

5/5 That was pure awesomesauce. Enjoyable from start to end.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

-BL-
Org Profile

Post by -BL- » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:54 am

Enjoyed this quite a lot.
Besides the screwed up AR at some places, I haven't much to complain.

One of the better vids I've seen this year :up:

AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Post by AceD » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:09 am

i loved it - will go nicely next to brainless violence on my ipod :D

Elcalavero
Org Profile

Post by Elcalavero » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:18 pm

By far, The best video Ive seen all year. A worthy keeper. Amazing work. 10/10 :up:

Unitfort
Org Profile

Post by Unitfort » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm

elcalavero wrote:By far, The best video Ive seen all year. A worthy keeper. Amazing work. 10/10 :up:
x2 :P it was almost interesting that it almost inspired me to quit Mix Martial Arts and put more effort into editing

Koys
Org Profile

Post by Koys » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:29 pm

5/5 :up:

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:29 pm

fun stuff |:>
Hi.

ExSphere
Org Profile

Post by ExSphere » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:57 pm

welly welly well. This video seemed oddly similar to your brainless violence video by ALOT
same style, same clips, same sources, same problems. That's my biggest complaint with this video.
Also...Making 4:3 into 16:9 never turns out well =( plz be concious of what sources you use next time.
speaking of sources....there were 2 sources I didnt enjoy seeing. Lucky Star, and Haruhi
seriously STOP IT, We've all seen the dance movements with those characters FAR too many times.
Its as original as a Naruto and Sasuke amv -_-

On the flip side this is a fantastic improvement on your last video ( with effects )
You seem to be more concentrated with what you were doing and I couldnt find any fuck ups with your masks :up:
Your editing too was more interesting and engaging, and your transitions were smooth as could be.
I plan to re-watch this later tonight under the influence for a nice trip =)
4/5

EDIT: rewatching this a couple of times...If you continue to put this much effort into your video's you might be able to be the new Hito
Last edited by ExSphere on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

West DM
Org Profile

Post by West DM » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:17 am

Great Video! :up:

VIDOK
Org Profile

Post by VIDOK » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:38 am

:up: :up: :up: :up:
V for VIDOK [FS] Opium-V

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”